+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

LusiLee

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Montréal
I tried it now.
It's in red, but it's just explanation.
I think "in process" will be in the first page, under the "Received".

Rush19 could you please tell me where it tells you that you're case is in Process on the Ecas website? I went into the site and it tells me that my application was received. Where it says application recieved is Underlined. Above that it says If you want to see the details of an application, click on the underlined status.
I have done that and on the following page this is what I see.
Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 25, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 11, 2019.

UNDER that is this,
The following tables will help you understand the status of your application.

In the first box it says. RECIEVED. IN RED LETTERS
In the following box below it says IN PROCESS ALSO IN RED.

Is this where it will tell me if it's in Process or is it going to be on the very first page?

Fawny43

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Lusilee, thank you for your help. I am just curious about how we would know when our applications are actually being processed and where we would find out.

raja053

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
PER 05 March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
Med's Request
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
Hi All,

Sent application on July 20 , 2019
Received on July 25,2019
AOR October 11 ,2019

Please add me to the sheet.

Praveennk84

Aug 10, 2019
I have a question on the AOR. I have received an email with a PDF document that has a link for Discover Canada study guide. When I look at the eCAS status, I see that the mailing address is displayed as my old address (from the time I applied PR, they retained this address since that address was associated with my UCI earlier) though I gave my new address for both residence and mailing. I submitted the correction for my mailing address through the option provided on eCAS last two weeks ago which is still not reflected. I am not sure if there will be any mail communication between the time I received AOR email and the next update. I am worried that I might be missing out something. Could someone let me know if they send any mail communication to my mailing address, including physical copy of AOR Letter and Discover Canada book?

AAALLL

Star Member
Nov 15, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Med's Done....
24-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2017
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
Not sure when it took effect because I don’t check ecas that often. However just logged into ecas this morning and I have “In process” status! Yay!

bar4oc

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question on the AOR. I have received an email with a PDF document that has a link for Discover Canada study guide. When I look at the eCAS status, I see that the mailing address is displayed as my old address (from the time I applied PR, they retained this address since that address was associated with my UCI earlier) though I gave my new address for both residence and mailing. I submitted the correction for my mailing address through the option provided on eCAS last two weeks ago which is still not reflected. I am not sure if there will be any mail communication between the time I received AOR email and the next update. I am worried that I might be missing out something. Could someone let me know if they send any mail communication to my mailing address, including physical copy of AOR Letter and Discover Canada book?
I have the same issue, with my old address from my PR application being on file. I have submitted my address change, but they say it can take two weeks to update, so just concerned something may have been sent to my old address that I won't receive now. Can anyone shed some light on this and let me know if they have received any physical notifications, or is everything digital?

Reactions: Praveennk84

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
AOR is by email

Reactions: Praveennk84

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Not sure when it took effect because I don’t check ecas that often. However just logged into ecas this morning and I have “In process” status! Yay!
I updated with today's date. But you probably can find out the real date by clicking on the "in process" status. I would believe that a third line appeared and it would state "we started processing your application on (Date)".

dreematt

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 17, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015 (Up Front)
Hello.

Can someone please update my status on the spreed sheet. I got the status as IN PROGRESS ion ecas last Oct 09, 2019.

Thanks

AAALLL

Star Member
Nov 15, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Med's Done....
24-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2017
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
Ah
I updated with today's date. But you probably can find out the real date by clicking on the "in process" status. I would believe that a third line appeared and it would state "we started processing your application on (Date)".
ah! It is date stamped for October 15th

Reactions: sylvain1