AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
The website states "to make sure your eligibility period matches the date you sign your application before sending in your application." So, based on my understanding the form should be signed and dated basing on to eligibility period date. As per above, her eligibility is from 15th July 2014 to 15th July 2019. Obviously, He/she should date the form on July 15, 2019, and signed the same day. Correct me if I'm wrong though. This is just my understanding. :)
I understand the wording, but I would honestly be shocked if they would send it back for that reason. The idea there is that you have to be eligible when you sign the form; this is what matters to CIC. Signing it a day before the eligibility would definitely be problematic, but signing the form a day after the calculation shows you are eligible should not be a problem. Time will tell, but honestly I would be shocked if this is a problem.

Reactions: Shaanfer

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I understand the wording, but I would honestly be shocked if they would send it back for that reason. The idea there is that you have to be eligible when you sign the form; this is what matters to CIC. Signing it a day before the eligibility would definitely be problematic, but signing the form a day after the calculation shows you are eligible should not be a problem. Time will tell, but honestly I would be shocked if this is a problem.

I bank on above. Don’t see any issue as its after the day not before the date

Reactions: Shaanfer

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
Hello!

I love these forums on canadavisa. I admire how the community comes together to help each other. I used to frequent the forums a lot (read multiple times daily) during my PR application back in 2016. Honestly it was the only thing which kept me sane during the 6 month processing wait; reading everyone's progress and words of encouragement.

Please update my details in the July 2019 tracker:

ID: DOD
Application Sent: July 17, 2019
Application Delivered: Pending
Type: Family(2)
Presence: 1097 self, 1107 spouse
AOR: Pending

A little extra detail, I sent the following documents:
  • Application forms (cit0002e-2)
  • Physical presence calculators
  • Photocopies of bio-pages of passports used in the last 5 years
  • Photocopies of ON drivers license and ON health card
  • Photocopies of IELTS results (Same results sheet used for PR application)
  • 2 photos (I got them clicked at Costco - $6.99 for 2 prints)
  • Fee payment receipt
  • Document checklist
  • US PCC (We lived in the US for year during my eligibility period 17/07/2014 - 17/07/2019). I had applied for these during the PR application and they were dated post our exit dates from the US.
Thank you and good luck!

Shaanfer

Feb 11, 2016
Thank you for your helpful response sylvain1!
Feel relieved. I'll update my progress.

Reactions: sylvain1

googly

Jul 17, 2019
Please add me to the spreadsheet as well:

Citizenship Application - Single
Location - Mississauga
Presence - 1150 days
Sent - July 15, 2019
Received - July 17, 2019

Thank you.

my_yute

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Please add me to the Spreadsheet:

Type: Family (3)
Presence: 1096 days
Sent: July 15, 2019
Received: July 17, 2019

Thank you!

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello!

I love these forums on canadavisa. I admire how the community comes together to help each other. I used to frequent the forums a lot (read multiple times daily) during my PR application back in 2016. Honestly it was the only thing which kept me sane during the 6 month processing wait; reading everyone's progress and words of encouragement.

Please update my details in the July 2019 tracker:

ID: DOD
Application Sent: July 17, 2019
Application Delivered: Pending
Type: Family(2)
Presence: 1097 self, 1107 spouse
AOR: Pending

A little extra detail, I sent the following documents:
  • Application forms (cit0002e-2)
  • Physical presence calculators
  • Photocopies of bio-pages of passports used in the last 5 years
  • Photocopies of ON drivers license and ON health card
  • Photocopies of IELTS results (Same results sheet used for PR application)
  • 2 photos (I got them clicked at Costco - $6.99 for 2 prints)
  • Fee payment receipt
  • Document checklist
  • US PCC (We lived in the US for year during my eligibility period 17/07/2014 - 17/07/2019). I had applied for these during the PR application and they were dated post our exit dates from the US.
Thank you and good luck!
Welcome to the club:)

Dec 9, 2009
Dear forum members I have a quick question while filing 5 years address and employment history in application form 002 only yyyy-mm is given so if we only enter year-month is it OK or have to enter specific date also. Your response will be highly appriciated.

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear forum members I have a quick question while filing 5 years address and employment history in application form 002 only yyyy-mm is given so if we only enter year-month is it OK or have to enter specific date also. Your response will be highly appriciated.
Yes it shows month and year but while putting its gives year month and date. I have used 01 and 30/31 for end. I think on month and year is more relative to this.

Make sure these dates are matched with ur addresses and employment and date of travel. I had to check 5 times to match all:):)

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good to see May applicants started getting AOR. What you think when we are going to get ? July or August i hope it doesn't go beyond August :rolleyes:

Dec 9, 2009
Dear members one more question when I was outside of Canada for a year I was given some admin assignment which I was doing there for X Co a Private Co in Canada
Can I mention in employment history that during this period when I was not in Canada I was working or employed with the X Co in Canada or will there be any problem saying that how you work for a Canada based Co while living abroad.

mbshez

Nov 30, 2015
Calgary
Please add me to the Spreadsheet:

Type: Single
Presence: 1100 days
Sent: July 2, 2019
Received: July 8, 2019

Thank you!