+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unfortunately as you know, nobody is responsible for managing August applicants information in citizenship spreadsheet. So I decided to make a new spreadsheet for August, September,... applicants.
I already added all 2019 information (January to August) from original spreadsheet to the new one so if other admins (responsible for other months) like, I can give them edit access and they can update their information in this spreadsheet and in this way we can have a up-to-date spreadsheet for everyone.

New link is:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16jqxiOUfnA_ws3M_veGn8l2MRtfvWLIf5CXmbNoyxGc/edit#gid=0

It is public now :)
Wow how many sheets we have now

One was original (wherein only lexxy has Access)
I saw one post yesterday someone created a new one . is it the same or we have now 3rd one?

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Wow how many sheets we have now

One was original (wherein only lexxy has Access)
I saw one post yesterday someone created a new one . is it the same or we have now 3rd one?

A lot of sheets for sure. I created a new one today. The reason for creating it is that the individual who has access to the original sheet (the one Lexxxy has access to) hasn't given anyone access since Lexxxy. Considering the fact that Lexxxy is a june applicant (now an August applicant) I do not know how else we can track our applications without the creation of a new sheet.I found the color coding in the original sheet very useful hence the duplication of the original sheet.

BUT, I have kept it simple. It is the previous format and it is up to date and this way people can actually request access and receive it.

But, this is my reason to justify the sheet. I didn't use the one VPcanada created because if is not easy to see people from my province. I just didn't find it friendly to use. I will keep my sheet updated to I know current timelines :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Chocolaye

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Congrats on doing that. If you want some help with updating, I would be glad to help.
Thanks a lot. Please request access and you'll get it.

I'm also soliciting requests for people who want to own the sheet :). I am also happy to pass it on. But until then, I'll grant access to those who want to manage their threads.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
@sylvain1 so we are going with @Aby444 sheet ? I suggest we all or most of the members decide on this thread that.

I request everyone to come and acknowledge @Aby444 sheet so that we all can see updates on this onwards.
Yes that's an identical copy of the original, but this time, we will be able to do the updates. @Aby444 already granted me the access, so our page will definitely be updated and we will be able to see the progress of August applicant as well. Thanks to @lexxy for doing the updates for us on the previous sheet, but even him could not update the August thread. So I'm very happy with the version @Aby444 created and shared.

Reactions: Aby444 and kanwar80

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes that's an identical copy of the original, but this time, we will be able to do the updates. @Aby444 already granted me the access, so our page will definitely be updated and we will be able to see the progress of August applicant as well. Thanks to @lexxy for doing the updates for us on the previous sheet, but even him could not update the August thread. So I'm very happy with the version @Aby444 created and shared.
Sounds good:) Time to change my signature (new sheet;))

Reactions: Aby444 and sylvain1

VPCanada

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Hello All,

As a July applicant who is always on this site, I have taken it upon myself to duplicate the current sheet and maintain it (it is much easier to read and get the highlights). The following link has all the updated entries from Jan to Aug. Please request access if you want to manage the sheet for your month. Access will be given to a max of 5 people from each month with 3 of those individuals from the Scarborough/Vancouver areas as they have the longest processing times.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zzipOmbviuqAHg9Xzws0OQqRHqGdw10LwAItLuJR5XY/edit#gid=1316748968

As my month is July, I will be transferring ownership of the sheet to someone from subsequent months to establish continuity.
Hi,
We started a new Spreadsheet last week (Because there wasn't any admin for August applications) and all information are added to that.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16jqxiOUfnA_ws3M_veGn8l2MRtfvWLIf5CXmbNoyxGc/edit#gid=1743933207

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Hi,
We started a new Spreadsheet last week (Because there wasn't any admin for August applications) and all information are added to that.

I know you did. But I also remember asking you to duplicate it so that it is in the current format for the following reasons:
1. The color coding makes it easy to know what stage people are in and identify applications that are slow.
2. The color coding also makes it easy to identify people in your city or same CPC so that you can compare timelines and mitigate any risks(e.g call cic, request GCMS notes).

Because of these reasons, I created a new sheet (basically a duplicate of the original) and this way it is familiar to us and more usable.

You are welcome to request access to this new sheet. This new sheet has also been updated with all the August entries as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: sylvain1

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know you did. But I also remember asking you to duplicate it so that it is in the current format for the following reasons:
1. The color coding makes it easy to know what stage people are in and identify applications that are slow.
2. The color coding also makes it easy to identify people in your city or same CPC so that you can compare timelines and mitigate any risks(e.g call cic, request GCMS notes).

Because of these reasons, I created a new sheet (basically a duplicate of the original) and this way it is familiar to us and more usable.

You are welcome to request access to this new sheet. This new sheet has also been updated with all the August entries as well.
We appreciate ur efforts @VPCanada but lets keep the one which @Aby444 has created.

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
A bit of good news -

Some good news which might (hopefully) affect our long citizenship process:

"Ottawa, August 21, 2019 – There are 10 offices across the country now offering extended hours on Thursday evenings and Saturdays as part of the government’s commitment in Budget 2019.
The following office locations are now offering extended hours:
  • Calgary
  • Etobicoke
  • Halifax
  • Mississauga
  • Montréal
  • Ottawa
  • Scarborough
  • Vancouver (Expo Office)
  • Vancouver (Hornby Office)
  • Winnipeg
...These services include citizenship testing, citizenship ceremonies and the granting of permanent resident status.
...The new extended hours also allow more people to attend citizenship ceremonies, giving new Canadians a better opportunity to celebrate and share this memorable experience with their friends and family."

You can find the full notice here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/extended-hours-canada.html

Reactions: BA2LAMAZ

higher_888

Dec 15, 2016
Please add me to the Spreadsheet:

Application Type: Family(2)
Presence: 1,104 days
Sent: July 11, 2019
Received: July 15, 2019

Thank you!

KASHI07

Jan 4, 2016
Hi guys have question
I noticed some of people get their AOR via email instead of regular mail can anyone explain me please