+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

Lov85

Jun 22, 2021
is your background check complete? if so then any more verification being initiated - do you see any concern from gcms notes? Is your file assigned to someone or showing as registry?
I think that this is may not be address change. Either background check or the file not assigned or officer is not reviewing the file.

Possibly backlog for oath schedule. Is it already DM at least(all status complete except oath)?
BG nd Test completed only rest all in progress. No DM yet

Moustafa33918

Jun 29, 2021
is your background check complete? if so then any more verification being initiated - do you see any concern from gcms notes? Is your file assigned to someone or showing as registry?
I think that this is may not be address change. Either background check or the file not assigned or officer is not reviewing the file.

Hi Harirajmohan,

On the new new tracker system. It says in process for everything, except the exam and oath it says no started or something like that.
I see no notes or anything on the status except “in process”.

how can you know if my file has been assigned to an officer ? Is this is something I can know thru the “web form” ?
thank you

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi Harirajmohan,

On the new new tracker system. It says in process for everything, except the exam and oath it says no started or something like that.

how can you know if my file has been assigned to an officer ? Is this is something I can know thru the “web form” ?
thank you
You might see it in the GCMS notes.

Reactions: Moustafa33918

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016

If background check is not complete then possibly thats where the delay is. Not the office due to address change. Please apply for gcms notes today.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
BG nd Test completed only rest all in progress. No DM yet
Then possibly officer is not reviewing it yet. Get gcms notes to see more detail on file location or any other notes.

aka0ak

Jul 1, 2021
Hey everyone, I have applied on July 2019, sent my fingerprints September 2020 and got my Background verification completed on October 2020. I have not received my test or any other updates since then. I requested my GCMS notes and there is not much on it. Language skills, Physical presence and Prohibitions are still in progress. Citizenship not started. What do you guys think is happening here, and what can I do to push this or get further information? I asked my MP to request updates but all I get is "Due to Covid" etc...

Kadarsweazy

Apr 30, 2019
Hey everyone, I have applied on July 2019, sent my fingerprints September 2020 and got my Background verification completed on October 2020. I have not received my test or any other updates since then. I requested my GCMS notes and there is not much on it. Language skills, Physical presence and Prohibitions are still in progress. Citizenship not started. What do you guys think is happening here, and what can I do to push this or get further information? I asked my MP to request updates but all I get is "Due to Covid" etc...
I applied in feb/2019 I did my fingerprints on july2019 it says onthe new tracker my background check is complete and iam still waiting for the test hoping to get the test soon

Moustafa33918

Jun 29, 2021
I applied in feb/2019 I did my fingerprints on july2019 it says onthe new tracker my background check is complete and iam still waiting for the test hoping to get the test soon
The three of us is in the same situation. I have very similar timeline to you guys and still haven’t heard anything after the AOR and FP.

does our application require than much background check? Or maybe no officer is assigned? I would hate to know if these kind of applications are slipped thru the cracks due to COVID. Frustrating but really not much could be done except for waiting. It almost 2 years now since the July 2019 - sigh.

good luck for all of us !

diana83

Sep 13, 2012
I just got an invite to do my oath virtually! It will be next week Wednesday, July 7.

Does anyone know if you can invite friends/family to view the virtual oath? There weren’t really any details about it on my notice.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I just got an invite to do my oath virtually! It will be next week Wednesday, July 7.

Does anyone know if you can invite friends/family to view the virtual oath? There weren’t really any details about it on my notice.
Updated the spreadsheet, congrats!

You can have family and friends with you during your ceremony as long as they are in the same room as you!

Good luck!

Reactions: diana83

Rameshvs30

Nov 13, 2016
Hi admin,

please update my status only as part of family application from London (myself, wife and 13 year old daughter). Line 131 july 2019 applicant.

Family test invite 26 June2021
Test taken (main applicant) 18th July 2021. Wife postponed taking test to October 2021 when she will be in Canada.
Test marked complete (main applicant) on new portal 30th june 2021.
Language skills, physical presence, prohibitions still “in progress“ on new portal for myself.
Passport copy request 14th July for myself.

Thank you very much again for the help available on this forum.

All the best to all other applicants…its a slow slog. Hang in there!

Ramesh

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi admin,

please update my status only as part of family application from London (myself, wife and 13 year old daughter). Line 131 july 2019 applicant.

Family test invite 26 June2021
Test taken (main applicant) 18th July 2021. Wife postponed taking test to October 2021 when she will be in Canada.
Test marked complete (main applicant) on new portal 30th june 2021.
Language skills, physical presence, prohibitions still “in progress“ on new portal for myself.
Passport copy request 14th July for myself.

Thank you very much again for the help available on this forum.

All the best to all other applicants…its a slow slog. Hang in there!

Ramesh
I have updated the details for you. If I have to add your spouse, then please provide the following information for your spouse so that I can add her in a new row.

App Sent:
App Delivered:
AOR:
In-Progress:
Test Email:

Also, from the new status dashboard, can you please provide the dates of the following :

Background Check "Completed" date