+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
Did my oath yesterday! Took 10 minutes! 2-4 weeks to receive the certificate and I am done! :)
Congrats!

Just wanted to check about the following:

Do we put fill only the signature and date in two places of the form(CIT0049 - Virtual Ceremony pdf) and leave the remaining sections like
File No, Client ID, Certificate no., Section Article, Seat No etc. on the top right box along with the bottom section where it says "Oath was taken before a citizenship judge or foreign service officer" for IRCC to fill up after we send them the form?

solo30

Jun 10, 2020
Congrats!

Just wanted to check about the following:

Do we put fill only the signature and date in two places of the form(CIT0049 - Virtual Ceremony pdf) and leave the remaining sections like
File No, Client ID, Certificate no., Section Article, Seat No etc. on the top right box along with the bottom section where it says "Oath was taken before a citizenship judge or foreign service officer" for IRCC to fill up after we send them the form?
Yes, don’t forget your name in capital letters where it says applicant. The rest blank.

Reactions: s23srinivas

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016

bukeluke

Apr 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
03-03-2015
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
11-03-2015 (SA)
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
3-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
20-11-2015
Reactions: Jeremy91

Nifemi05

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
Hello everyone,

FINALLY !!!
I received the expected today:D, office location: Calgary; but not known if virtual or in-person. However, it doesn't matter for now.
I am still expecting a confirmation email which I believe will expatiate further the type of ceremony to be done.

Here;
"We sent you a notice on July 14, 2020 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on July 29, 2020 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us."

Thank you all.

***Others (future applicants, current applicants, and co-expectants be calm, it's coming. Goodluck !***

Last edited:

hudson34

Dec 23, 2016
Hello everyone,

FINALLY !!!
I received the expected today:D, but not known if virtual or in-person. However, it doesn't matter for now.
I am still expecting a confirmation email which I believe will expatiate further the type of ceremony to be done.

Here;
"We sent you a notice on July 14, 2020 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on July 29, 2020 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us."

Thank you all.

***Others (future applicants, current applicants, and co-expectants be calm, it's coming. Goodluck !***
Congrats!

Would you mind sharing your office location?
And whether or not you had a prior ceremony cancelled due to Covid?

priyavig

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/7/2014
Doc's Request.
Fee encashed on 20/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER-30/10/2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2nd line-19/1/2015
Med's Request
29/1/2015
Med's Done....
21/2/2015
Interview........
looks like waived
Passport Req..
7/5/2015
VISA ISSUED...
fingers crossed
LANDED..........
fingers crossed
Has anyone from the Scarborough office seen any movement?

Mike263

Jun 2, 2020
None. It's been seven months since I did my test in Scarborough, have been stuck on 'Decision Made' since December 15th
Many 'decision made' clients plus those who'd prior scheduled oaths ceremonies but cancelled, are scratching their heads as to why they aren't being contacted by ircc for virtual oaths. They're supposed to be contacted first being "Ceremony Ready Clients". Contrarily, others who neither had DM status nor received any oath invite earlier, are relatively in fast-mode and receiving virtual oath invitations. It's complex, weird and confusing; don't know how ircc is dealing with.

***I'm guessing, previous DM and/or oath cancelled clients are undergoing some re-screening checks and re-clearances etc.***

cestcaquejm

Mar 5, 2020
Many 'decision made' clients plus those who'd prior scheduled oaths ceremonies but cancelled, are scratching their heads as to why they aren't being contacted by ircc for virtual oaths. They're supposed to be contacted first being "Ceremony Ready Clients". Contrarily, others who neither had DM status nor received any oath invite earlier, are relatively in fast-mode and receiving virtual oath invitations. It's complex, weird and confusing; don't know how ircc is dealing with.

***I'm guessing, previous DM and/or oath cancelled clients are undergoing some re-screening checks and re-clearances etc.***
I called IRCC today and was given a generic response: they are now contacting ceremony ready clients and I was asked to keep an eye on my email/ phone. Hope good news will come soon...