+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

hi2kunal

Aug 7, 2012
I also had a lot of trips to the US and was asked for my I-94 travel history. I was only able to get the latest I94 record, but when I was trying to get my travel history - the site kept telling me that there is no record for the traveler. Called US Border control and was told that this website for I94 is not a reliable source and only my passport can tell me my entry record to the US with stamps. So I had to find all of my flight tickets for 5 years eligibility period, print and mail them to CIC. It's been almost a month and I am still waiting to know if it satisfied their request.
Please try using your FIRST NAME AND MIDDLE NAME ( if you have it in the passport ) together in i94 website. I had the same issue and when i tried with First and Middle name together, i was able to get entire report.

hi2kunal

Aug 7, 2012
Hello Everyone;

Me and my wife both passed the test yesterday at Mississauga location. Got 20/20 and my wife 17/20. Test was relatively easy. Just read Discover Canada and do sample questions on - yourlibrary.ca.

Interview went very well, it was short may be 5-7 minutes out of which most of the time office takes to validate the IDs. Have not asked us to review the original documents but it is always best to keep all the ORIGINAL documents with you.
  1. Passport ( Take current and expired if any )
  2. License
  3. Health Card.
In my Eligibility period, i have long travel history almost 4 pages long, +40 Trips to USA. I kept the copy of my i94 Travel record with me. I also have submitted the same in my application. Officer has already verified all the trips ahead of the time so no questions asked. He just asked my wife where does she work. Officer was very nice and helpful. He said that Oath ceremony will be held in next 4 to 8 weeks, 8 weeks max. But they are trying to gather everyone for first couple of week of April for Oath ceremony.

Don't sweat much and read Discover Canada , it is only 50 pages. takes couple of hours straight. then do the sample questions. Again, read the discover Canada. You will be set.

Good luck to everyone.
BTW - my ECAS status is changed to Decision made - March 10th.

Reactions: DOD

jawad87

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
No one is saying there is a problem if you do not translate your stamps before your interview; if they ask you, you will just have to get them done and mail it after. It is just being suggested that you should have them done beforehand so that if you do get asked you can have them ready and not experience a delay.

I will quote a response from another thread regarding translations:
How much you paid for it?

taranjotwani

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, I am all set for my test. I already got the invite. During my application processing. I had gone to my country of origin for 2 weeks as vacation and also went to US for a couple of times, but only 2 days at a time. I have stamp only once on my passport during the first time entry. Do I need to send these details to CIC as well?

robteix

Star Member
May 7, 2019
The exam invitation mentions that you're responsible for providing copies of your passports during the interview. Does that mean the only identification pages or do we actually need to copy the whole thing?

bukeluke

Apr 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
03-03-2015
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
11-03-2015 (SA)
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
3-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
20-11-2015
The exam invitation mentions that you're responsible for providing copies of your passports during the interview. Does that mean the only identification pages or do we actually need to copy the whole thing?
You need the actual passport instead of copies

robteix

Star Member
May 7, 2019
You need the actual passport instead of copies
The invitation says you need both, that's why I'm asking. The very next line after saying you need to bring the originals, they say, in bold --

"You are also responsible for bringing with you photocopies of your valid and expired passports and travel documents."

They didn't ask you for them?

Anastasia_Y

Jan 10, 2016
Please try using your FIRST NAME AND MIDDLE NAME ( if you have it in the passport ) together in i94 website. I had the same issue and when i tried with First and Middle name together, i was able to get entire report.
I have only one first name and one family name, so there is not much to make mistakes with... I am also able to obtain my latest I94 entry record with one date inputting the same data, so it is not my mistake of typing wrong things. I had to write a letter of explanation and hope that it works.

Anastasia_Y

Jan 10, 2016
I have only one first name and one family name, so there is not much to make mistakes with... I am also able to obtain my latest I94 entry record with one date inputting the same data, so it is not my mistake of typing wrong things. I had to write a letter of explanation and hope that it works.
and after all of this was said, I went to ECAS to check my status and saw Decision Made as of today :) looks like my mail with 200 pages of statements and flights tickets for the last 5 years worked, yay

Mughal007

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Hey Guys, Passed my test today.... Looking forward for the oath invite.... All those who are preparing for test, take it easy its pretty easy.... Go read the Discover Canada guide and practice test online.

Reactions: DOD

luciRockz

Apr 17, 2016
Hey Guys, Passed my test today.... Looking forward for the oath invite.... All those who are preparing for test, take it easy its pretty easy.... Go read the Discover Canada guide and practice test online.
Thank you brother. I have it today afternoon. hope i remember the dates :D

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016
Hi Guys I passed the test in mississauga office It was piece of cake for me lol 20/20 :D do practise online and read book atleast once.. Actual story started from interview officer was nice polite but strict she check each and every thing was asking me so many questions regarding my job, marriage kids, even she asked you own or rent and in the end on eligibility dates she said you landed here in 2016 and your UAE employment visa was valid till 2017 I know this is cancelled with stamp but no date this is i don't like i want date of cancellation. I said after the PR i never went to UAE back nor for work or visit she said this is you know not me maybe you use EGATE without exit entry stamps. I said you can see my taxes which I filled in 2017 and I was working for a company in Canada then she said ok I will pull your travel history from CBSA then we will made decision whether you will invite for oath or further documents proof required and ask for signature.

Like no clue why they want to extend the process..