Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/4/2015
AOR Received.
21/05/2015
File Transfer...
25/05/2015
Gave my Test on Jan 09 Scarborough, and no update after that. Still says in progress.
Does anyone else have such a long wait after the test?
My wife the same situation,, she done the test on Scarborough on 24th Jan ,, and still "in progress"

Anastasia_Y

Jan 10, 2016
My wife the same situation,, she done the test on Scarborough on 24th Jan ,, and still "in progress"
Same with me, did my test on Feb 6th and my application is still in progress. Although I was requested additional info to confirm my physical presence in Canada that I sent out a couple of weeks ago. So annoyed checking ECAS every day and seeing no change of status

pjoshi394

Oct 16, 2019
Can you guide me how to request for fast process of my citizenship application? I am waiting for my oath ceremony letter. Due to some personal reason we need to travel soon.
Also, It looked all positive at the exam and i got full score. However some of my friend got citizenship ceremony letter though they had given excam after me. What could be the reason?

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Gave my Test on Jan 09 Scarborough, and no update after that. Still says in progress.
Does anyone else have such a long wait after the test?
Same here.. .still no news from Scarborough, but some people did the next day Oath Ceremony! What the heck

renesa05

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, I still have not received my test invite. Getting worried because others before/around my timeline already received decisions/oath dates.

Will the test invite show in e-cas? Don't see updates after "in-process 11/15/2019".

Does anyone know how I can follow up or should I be more patient and wait? Thanks!

Timeline
AOR: July 29, 2019
In-process: Nov 15, 2019
My timeline shows In Process since Nov 4...no update after date. I am one of the Scarborough applicants

Havilah

Feb 6, 2020
Hi all, I still have not received my test invite. Getting worried because others before/around my timeline already received decisions/oath dates.

Will the test invite show in e-cas? Don't see updates after "in-process 11/15/2019".

Does anyone know how I can follow up or should I be more patient and wait? Thanks!

Timeline
AOR: July 29, 2019
In-process: Nov 15, 2019
Is normal most people who are in process from November haven't gotten test dates yet. Just October and below. I've been in process since Nov 14 check the timeline. We should be getting our test dates this March

Pats_Kats

Jan 22, 2015
Hello admin,

Kindly update line 79

Test date: March 4, 2020
Decision made: March 5, 2020
Awaiting oath ceremony invitation

bar4oc

Jul 29, 2019
Same here.. .still no news from Scarborough, but some people did the next day Oath Ceremony! What the heck
Did my test on Dec 14th in Scarborough, profile said 'decision made' the next day, but still waiting for oath invitation. Baffled how some people get invites the next day, but I'm going on 3 months waiting. I don't think there is any logic behind it!!

Rameshvs30

Nov 13, 2016
Hi,

Our application has been in process since 21st Oct. I see there are still about 14 people in process since Oct, out of the July applicants. I guess we just wait...

My 12 year old daughter has had her passport renewed in Feb. Do I need to update this on ECAS or carry the cancelled passport with her for the interview, if and when it happens? Do children need to attend an interview?

Do we need to let the PR dept of CIC know since its linked to her old passport? We are currently residing in UK.

Thank you very much.

pjoshi394

Oct 16, 2019
Same here... I was thinking it might be last name because mine is towards the end of the alphabet. It'd be nice to know soon. I work at an accounting firm and Aprils are already hectic!
Are you based in calgary? My test was on Jan 22nd and still not received oath ceremony invitation.

Reactions: Caitlyn T

robteix

Star Member
May 7, 2019
I've got a question about the interview. In the document checklist for child applicants, it say we need to send translations of any documents along with an affidavit from the translator.

We've sent all that. But in the interview invitation, they say that if you applied for a child, you have to take all their documents along with their original birth certificate and translation. But the translation has already been sent.

Does that mean we now have to get another translation of the same document?

my_yute

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hello,

Update - did my test today and passed: 19/20. I clearly didn't read one of the questions thoroughly. Which explains why I got one wrong. Just a piece of advice to those still waiting to sit your test: avoid rushing through like I did. I was done in less than 5 mins. :)

Good luck to everyone and don't stress yourself too much about the test. If you read Discover Canada at least twice you'll do just fine. The actual test was WAAAAAY easier than the practice tests online.

Now let the oath ceremony wait begin.

Cheers!

Last edited: