+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>July 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

Petra2019

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Hi good morning guys .. I need your help I applied under express entry
I received my CoPR and passport last week . However destination on CoPR is Regina,Saskatchewan but I am planning on landing in Toronto will there be an issue ? Isn’t it ok to do so ?

Jabya

May 29, 2019
Hello Team ,

Please add me on the forum
AOR 11th July 2019
Medical passed : 13th August 2019
Biometric passed : 16th August 2019
Background check still in process
So far no Update ….
It says 10 weeks on the processing line
My AOR is 11 July as well. For me it says 52 days remaining.

Harry1211

Oct 22, 2019
Guyz you need to be patient here.
For Heavens Sake please don't trouble the Call Center folks in Canada asking for updates.If your case is within the 6 months estimated mark be patient.
I am June 1 2019 AOR and have only 11 days on my estimation bar.I called IRCC only once and he sounded super pissed with the high volumnes of calls asking for updates.Calling wont push your case for sure so whats the point?

Petra2019

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Could someone respond?
Hi good morning guys .. I need your help I applied under express entry
I received my CoPR and passport last week . However destination on CoPR is Regina,Saskatchewan but I am planning on landing in Toronto will there be an issue ? Isn’t it ok to do so ?

CanDAspirant

Mar 13, 2018
FSW Inland Application
AOR: July 8th: PA+1
Called CIC and below is the status:
Eligibility: "Review Required" (due to Criminality as informed by agent)
Criminality: In progress
Security: Not started

Submitted PCC for spouse and primary applicant.
We are residing in Canada since April 2018 and have a clean record in and out of the country. Our PCC also shows that we don’t have any criminal records. Spouse and I had applied for Study permit and work permit in Canada before and was approved.
Is anyone aware as to why Eligibility is " under review " cause of criminality?
Thank you!

Last edited:

kal91

Nov 4, 2019
Could someone respond?
I don't want to sound like an A-**** but all it takes is literally one google search less than 5 seconds and see that there are quite a few posts...

As long as its not in Quebec or you applied under PNP you're fine

Sources:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/destination-city-on-copr-landing.307136/
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/city-of-destination-on-copr.494458/
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/copr-city-of-destination-vs-actual-landing-city.504923/

All I typed was "Different city in COPR"

mdg1314

Sep 4, 2019
CEC Inland Express Entry

CRS - 463
AOR – July 15
MEP – Aug 14
Spouse biometrics submitted – Aug 15
Criminality passed – Aug 25

VO in August – Sydney
Eligibility status under review
Security not started

VO changed in September – Edmonton
Eligibility status under review
Security not started

Today when I spoke with the agent.
He told me that my file is transferred to Vancouver (VO changed again) for review. The file seems to be okay and no documents are needed for now.
Still, Eligibility status under review
Still, Security not started

I have will receive GCMS notes probably by Nov 20.

What do you think guys? Why VO is changed every month?[/QUOTE

Dont worry. My AOR 1 july CEC inland

Mine is Vancouver and nothing changed after medical passes on August 08

Waiting waiting Waiting

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Guyz you need to be patient here.
For Heavens Sake please don't trouble the Call Center folks in Canada asking for updates.If your case is within the 6 months estimated mark be patient.
I am June 1 2019 AOR and have only 11 days on my estimation bar.I called IRCC only once and he sounded super pissed with the high volumnes of calls asking for updates.Calling wont push your case for sure so whats the point?
:( I agree with you that guys need to be patient....and true that calling 600 times daily won't change anything...... but trust me, it's only natural for applicants/people to be anxious for expectations and most especially when you aren't sure of the outcome!!.... it's just human nature.
Up till 2017 as much as i can remember, you can actually make this same calls and get an automated update without speaking to an agent but i guess it was disabled. To be fair, 6 months isn't a small wait time too if you agree, but since we are not in control... we don't have an option but wait and those who believe in prayers can pray... ok!
There are a lot happening that can result in this unusually slow output/backlog....... could be elections.... could be staff shortage.... in fact the minister for Immigration was only appointed yesterday...... and it could be other things that we don't know.... so guys let's be patient.... PPR will come as a rainfall shortly 100%

Harry1211

Oct 22, 2019
:( I agree with you that guys need to be patient....and true that calling 600 times daily won't change anything...... but trust me, it's only natural for applicants/people to be anxious for expectations and most especially when you aren't sure of the outcome!!.... it's just human nature.
Up till 2017 as much as i can remember, you can actually make this same calls and get an automated update without speaking to an agent but i guess it was disabled. To be fair, 6 months isn't a small wait time too if you agree, but since we are not in control... we don't have an option but wait and those who believe in prayers can pray... ok!
There are a lot happening that can result in this unusually slow output/backlog....... could be elections.... could be staff shortage.... in fact the minister for Immigration was only appointed yesterday...... and it could be other things that we don't know.... so guys let's be patient.... PPR will come as a rainfall shortly 100%
I was anxious too at one point but then i realized FLOODING IRCC with calls would only harmus.You might hear this soon " Due to high volume of calls for PR status we would not be able to take calls of applicants withing the 6 months processing window" ,the IVR would always ask you to punch in your application number.Damn,thats a good idea i need to give IRCC.Maybe as a perk they would process my application faster :p :p :p

But be patient folks and keep yourself busy in other stuff to deal with anxiety.Things would fall in place when they are supposed to happen.Peace all

gomzigb

Oct 7, 2019
Hello,

july 22 aor

I called once a month ago, the agent told me that

eligibility met
Criminality passed
Security didn’t start
VO is Sydney NS

I called today after a month and agent told me the same as before except VO is now Ottawa ON.

does it mean anything?

Thanks

Manan Parikh

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Got golden email on Nov 20.

CEC Inland Express Entry

CRS - 463
Dependent - 1
AOR – July 15
MEP – Aug 14
Spouse biometrics submitted – Aug 15
Criminality passed – Aug 25
PPR - Nov 20
VO - Vancouver

They have asked me to submit my passport to Ottawa. As my current work permit is expiring on Nov 30, I have already booked my tickets for Nov 29 going back to INDIA. I have sent a request via web form if they can send me the new PPR where I can submit my passport to VO in India. Let's see if they will transfer my application to VO in India or not. I am tensed as I have still not recd. any reply from them and I have my flight in 5 days. I spoke with the CIC agent on Friday and they told me that they are looking in this matter.

krstn29

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hi.

Need help please.

I received a request letter from IRCC today asking for 'Copy of PPT for Deps'.

Does it mean copy of passport of dependent?

Last edited: