+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

s_n _10

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
I am from India. My file has gone to NVDO Office, 14 Days remaining for 12 moths completion. Anyone in the same boat ? Anyone has exceeded the 12 moths time frame ?
I am thinking the reason for all the July applicants is that the file went to Sydney first and then to Mississauga office. I have friends who applied directly to Mississauga office and their processing was done in 8 months at max..

NVDO applicants please share your experience.
7 days remaining, dead silence.

AmaarAmad

Jun 28, 2018
Will be a "year" for us in a few days.

Did anyone send an enquiry via the webform recently...if so how long does it take for them to reply??

Thanks all

pr90

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Will be a "year" for us in a few days.

Did anyone send an enquiry via the webform recently...if so how long does it take for them to reply??

Thanks all
ive sent one on our 10th month inquiring about our application. its about a month wait time for reply.

Reactions: AmaarAmad

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
I am from India. My file has gone to NVDO Office, 14 Days remaining for 12 moths completion. Anyone in the same boat ? Anyone has exceeded the 12 moths time frame ?
I am thinking the reason for all the July applicants is that the file went to Sydney first and then to Mississauga office. I have friends who applied directly to Mississauga office and their processing was done in 8 months at max..

NVDO applicants please share your experience.
4 days remaining nothing yet

umairz

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
AOR Received.
19-10-2011
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
19-10-2011
Med's Done....
27-10-2011
Passport Req..
02-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2011
LANDED..........
07-01-2012
7 days remaining, no news yet...

Mrs. Santiago

Jun 7, 2019
Category........
FAM
I just received a letter, I have an interview on august 6. Only 14 days remaining (July 16), Mexico VO
Keep us posted on the process involved in your interview. There are a few people in the Mexico visa office forum who would love to hear about your experience. One guy received a notice that his wife is in queue for an interview but they are unable to give them a date at this time ☹

starmex

Jun 7, 2018
Keep us posted on the process involved in your interview. There are a few people in the Mexico visa office forum who would love to hear about your experience. One guy received a notice that his wife is in queue for an interview but they are unable to give them a date at this time ☹

Sure, I will do it.

Pakmarry

Dec 24, 2018
  1. Medical results have been received.
  2. We sent you correspondence on July 2, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. What does it means? Which kind of correspondence

s_n _10

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
  1. Medical results have been received.
  2. We sent you correspondence on July 2, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. What does it means? Which kind of correspondence
Check your email or with your lawyer (if you have a rep) looks like they have requested something from you. Could be PPR request :)

Reactions: Pakmarry

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
New update from VO Pretoria South Africa , July 6th Aplication 2 days left on my timeline to be One year .. I wrote the last week and this is there reply today ..

Good day,

Your application is currently with the Officer pending review. You email has been brought to his attention.

Regards,

That is the new update I got from them .

Reactions: s_n _10

Uniket

May 7, 2019
25 days left. Additional pictures sent on May 27th. No communication after that. Would ordering gcms notes be helpful at this time?