10- 03 -2020
Passport Req..
16 - 09 - 2020
LANDED..........
25 - 09- 2020
Reactions: s_n _10

Wilmerkat

May 20, 2019
Just received my pre-arrival letter today. When do you think that I’ll receive PPR? I don’t see any update on GC Key or ECAS?

Application received on July 23 and LVO
Im July 23 applicant and SGVO. I received my pre arrival 10 days ago and still waiting ppr. No updates online. This past week, there were a couple of applicants at SGVO with submissions well after July 2018 and they received ppr several hours after pre arrival. Its really anyones guess but hope we get pprs soon

Reactions: Has_You

Wnasir9

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
@umairz , I'm also a July 9th applicant and very similar timeline as yours. The automated telephone line is stating that they are processing application up until Sunday July 8, 2018. Last week they were processing May 31-July 4th. It seems like in next few weeks we will see something. being positive.
I like that sound of that!

Reactions: michyme

Livanshaqwan

Mar 23, 2019
Hello I’m a July 9 2018 and this is my timeline
  • We received your application for permanent residence on July 9, 2018.
  • We started processing your application on December 5, 2018.
  • We sent you correspondence on October 29, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  • We sent you medical instructions on November 6, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  • Medical results have been received. My application was forwarded to visa office of Bucharest November 15 then received pre arrivel on December 15 but after that haven’t gotten anything or any info please help out what is slowing it down..........

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Just received my pre-arrival letter today. When do you think that I’ll receive PPR? I don’t see any update on GC Key or ECAS?

Application received on July 23 and LVO
Pre arrival is merely an indication that your PA’s eligibility has been completed and approved (relationship genuineness check). When you get your PPR depends on your VO as well as when your BGC gets completed. Could be days or months. There are people on the forum waiting over 3 months after pre arrival for their PPR and there are some who got it the next day. Do not compare your application to others and stay positive it gets done soon. Good luck.

Reactions: Has_You

pr90

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hello I’m a July 9 2018 and this is my timeline
  • We received your application for permanent residence on July 9, 2018.
  • We started processing your application on December 5, 2018.
  • We sent you correspondence on October 29, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  • We sent you medical instructions on November 6, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  • Medical results have been received. My application was forwarded to visa office of Bucharest November 15 then received pre arrivel on December 15 but after that haven’t gotten anything or any info please help out what is slowing it down..........
Its normal processing... its the que and the wait that's slowing the process, the amount of applicants... It only gets faster when they have you file in front of them, just like the receiving of you application, the updates are quick (approval/medical/etc) and once sent out to local VO then it goes quiet again because it waits on que again.

Dec 2, 2018
46 Days left and we're still waiting for a background check to start. This is driving me insane. Medical was passed on December 28th and since thne nothing from SGVO. Has anyone had any luck with the gcms notes from this office?

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
46 Days left and we're still waiting for a background check to start. This is driving me insane. Medical was passed on December 28th and since thne nothing from SGVO. Has anyone had any luck with the gcms notes from this office?
Very hard to understand how this people work sometimes because they are unpredictable, you process can be complete in the next 2 weeks and you will get your PPR within the next 3 weeks .. just cross your fingers and keep waiting for the good news ..

My Aplication is 6th of July, less than 27 days on my process, no interview required and I pass my medical since February 20 with updates that I pass the medical last week I received another email from the VO that I must resubmit my medical results again to the VO ... just less than 27 days on my timeline to complete the 12 month .. am now so speechless , hopefully I will get PPR before the 27 days end .. is anyone having the same problem to share with me ?

Reactions: sveta

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
Did u call them to find out if medical is there? I would.., when I passed my medical, our lawyer asked for it’s copy to send it separately and make sure they receive it. Hope all will be good! Time for you guys to get your or!!! ;)
It was updated on my gckey that my medical was received and passed... only God know how they operate sometimes.. very frustrating some time but all patience is needed to deal with them .

Reactions: sveta

GuillermoQC

Aug 9, 2018
@umairz , I'm also a July 9th applicant and very similar timeline as yours. The automated telephone line is stating that they are processing application up until Sunday July 8, 2018. Last week they were processing May 31-July 4th. It seems like in next few weeks we will see something. being positive.
Is this information is for all VO or for the CPC Mississauga/Sydney?

tango47

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Very hard to understand how this people work sometimes because they are unpredictable, you process can be complete in the next 2 weeks and you will get your PPR within the next 3 weeks .. just cross your fingers and keep waiting for the good news ..

My Aplication is 6th of July, less than 27 days on my process, no interview required and I pass my medical since February 20 with updates that I pass the medical last week I received another email from the VO that I must resubmit my medical results again to the VO ... just less than 27 days on my timeline to complete the 12 month .. am now so speechless , hopefully I will get PPR before the 27 days end .. is anyone having the same problem to share with me ?
Why is another medical required?

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
Why is another medical required?
I don’t know why I need to resubmit the medical results again , is not a new medical , to resubmit the first medical results again to VO that never make any sense to me but I already sent it to them.

umairz

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
AOR Received.
19-10-2011
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
19-10-2011
Med's Done....
27-10-2011
Passport Req..
02-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2011
LANDED..........
07-01-2012
Yeah, all I am trying to do is to stay positive and hoping one more month and before the end of one year since the application date this process will be done.

Reactions: s_n _10

tango47

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Yeah, all I am trying to do is to stay positive and hoping one more month and before the end of one year since the application date this process will be done.
But that makes no sense. If our application is at the AOR2 stage then obviously some processing has been done. I can't believe that processing only starts after 11 months.