+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
This is what my ECAS say. Anyone who has similar process start date got DM or PPR?

Called the CIC contact number automated response ph# and it said that interview is not required and the BG process has not started yet.
  1. We received ***********'ss application for permanent residence on June 19, 2018.
  2. We started processing **********'s application on October 8, 2018.
  3. We sent **********'s medical instructions on August 30, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
Mine says exactly the same except they received ours on July 3rd and when I call it says exactly the same thing, interview not required and BGC not started. Our VO is Ankara Turkey

starmex

Jun 7, 2018
Hi,

On January 18 I received the request for police certificate and also my Background changed “we are processing you background”, last week I sent the certificate and received an email confirming the reception. Now I am a little worried because I don’t know how long will take the final decision. I am 3 months pregnant and if the process will take more than three months I will be more than six and I can’t fly, any thougths how long I have to wait more?

Shorgo1679

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
I have received the RPRF Request on 13th
February 2019.

Application recieved- 7th August
Medical passed
Biometrics done.
Additional documents- PCC submitted online.
Application was forwarded to Singapore VO on 3rd Jan.
AOR2 on 14th Jan.
BGC started processing in (mid) December.

Is there anything to worry about? I have received RPRF but no Pre-Arrival yet.
Does this mean I have to face an interview? Or the RPRF Requestesd means no interview? But what about the pre-arrival? Should I expect PPR next?

shafeeq87

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Hi hi
I have received the RPRF Request on 13th
February 2019.

Application recieved- 7th August
Medical passed
Biometrics done.
Additional documents- PCC submitted online.
Application was forwarded to Singapore VO on 3rd Jan.
AOR2 on 14th Jan.
BGC started processing in (mid) December.

Is there anything to worry about? I have received RPRF but no Pre-Arrival yet.
Does this mean I have to face an interview? Or the RPRF Requestesd means no interview? But what about the pre-arrival? Should I expect PPR next?
Which is your local Visa office.

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Hi,

On January 18 I received the request for police certificate and also my Background changed “we are processing you background”, last week I sent the certificate and received an email confirming the reception. Now I am a little worried because I don’t know how long will take the final decision. I am 3 months pregnant and if the process will take more than three months I will be more than six and I can’t fly, any thougths how long I have to wait more?
Congrats on the pregnancy. I wish you safe delivery! If your background check has started, and there isn't any complications with your travel history and security clearance, then you can expect to get PPR within a month or less, certainly not up to 3 months. You should, however submit your passport immediately you get it because visa stamping can also take some time. Overall, it really depends on the visa office in question but I don't think it should take 3 months to complete the whole process. Good luck

Reactions: starmex

ranjitmech1987

Feb 14, 2019
Hello friends.....what does Approval in principle correspond to? Currebtly my wife's application status is pending background checks and in process.i got my eligibiltity confirmation and file was sent to NDVO in sept 2018.does that mean I have passed the AIP stage?

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Hello friends.....what does Approval in principle correspond to? Currebtly my wife's application status is pending background checks and in process.i got my eligibiltity confirmation and file was sent to NDVO in sept 2018.does that mean I have passed the AIP stage?
Where did you see "Approval in principle"?

MrIncredible

Jan 28, 2019
Guyana
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Trinidad VO
App. Filed.......
30-07-2018
Doc's Request.
26-11-2018
AOR Received.
21-11-2018
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-03-2019
Interview........
10-03-2020
Hi there! Is there anyone that's also a July 30th applicant that hasn't received any medical as yet? Is that normal? I haven't as yet for my wife and this week will make 6 months already.

Principal applicant from Guyana.
App received: July 30, 2018
AOR 1: November 21, 2018
SA: November 27, 2018
Request for updated passport: November 26, 2018
Medical request: ????
FINALLY! Got the medical request today February 19, 2019. Hope the process is faster onwards.

Reactions: SophieRstr

starmex

Jun 7, 2018
Congrats on the pregnancy. I wish you safe delivery! If your background check has started, and there isn't any complications with your travel history and security clearance, then you can expect to get PPR within a month or less, certainly not up to 3 months. You should, however submit your passport immediately you get it because visa stamping can also take some time. Overall, it really depends on the visa office in question but I don't think it should take 3 months to complete the whole process. Good luck

Thank you and thanks for responding, I hope to get it in less than three months, fingers crossed

shafeeq87

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Background verification can take 3 months to 1 year depends. My wife don’t have any travel history. BGC started on December. We are still waiting for PPR.

Saffa1989

Sep 15, 2017
When will you have the interview? Hope everything will be fine. Goodluck!
Hi Jasmine

We got an email this week that our interview is scheduled for 7 March 2019, and have been told it is not to see if our relationship is real. Its a meet and greet interview and because my fiancee has been living outside of Canada for 5 years. Very excited though, glad that we did not wait more than 3 weeks for an interview.

Reactions: Jasmine1805

Jasmine1805

Aug 22, 2018
Hi Jasmine

We got an email this week that our interview is scheduled for 7 March 2019, and have been told it is not to see if our relationship is real. Its a meet and greet interview and because my fiancee has been living outside of Canada for 5 years. Very excited though, glad that we did not wait more than 3 weeks for an interview.
Good to hear that! I think they ảre processing faster. I just got PPR 3 days ago. Can say that it’s quite smooth so far. Hope you all will get the final steps soon.

Reactions: Lanak