+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some clarification regarding medical and Schedule A. My husband(who currently resides in Trinidad) recieved an email request for an updated Schedule A form and Medical but as I read through, it was a bit unclear about specifcs.

1) Regarding the medial, he was requested to bring with him 4 photographs. The print out has a small section with no specific measurements. Does anyone have an idea of was the measurements for the photograph would be?

2)Has anyone recieved a request for an updated Schedule A using the new form?

Thanks so much everyone!
1. No dimension requirements for photograph used for medicals. As a matter of fact, you may not need any photograph if the clinic you go to has electronic processing technology. They'll tell you once you get there. You'll need to pay for medicals though. Go with 4 recent passport on a whi
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some clarification regarding medical and Schedule A. My husband(who currently resides in Trinidad) recieved an email request for an updated Schedule A form and Medical but as I read through, it was a bit unclear about specifcs.

1) Regarding the medial, he was requested to bring with him 4 photographs. The print out has a small section with no specific measurements. Does anyone have an idea of was the measurements for the photograph would be?

2)Has anyone recieved a request for an updated Schedule A using the new form?

Thanks so much everyone!
1. No dimensions necessary. You're submitting to the clinic not IRCC. 4 passport photos will be fine. You may not need them if the clinic has electronic processing technology.

2. Yes!

JenenePersad

Oct 19, 2018
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
POS
App. Filed.......
25-07-2018
AOR Received.
15-11-2018
File Transfer...
06-02-2019
Med's Request
11-02-2019
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
08-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2019
For the picture request, 4 passport size picture will be just fine. That is what my husband used for his medical.
Thank you!

JenenePersad

Oct 19, 2018
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
POS
App. Filed.......
25-07-2018
AOR Received.
15-11-2018
File Transfer...
06-02-2019
Med's Request
11-02-2019
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
08-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2019
1. No dimension requirements for photograph used for medicals. As a matter of fact, you may not need any photograph if the clinic you go to has electronic processing technology. They'll tell you once you get there. You'll need to pay for medicals though. Go with 4 recent passport on a whi

1. No dimensions necessary. You're submitting to the clinic not IRCC. 4 passport photos will be fine. You may not need them if the clinic has electronic processing technology.

2. Yes!

Thank you! Phew! I was a bit surprised when I recieved it lol

Reactions: s_n _10 and bago4c

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Application received on July 26th, 2018
Started processing on ECAS since November 16th, 2018
Almost 7 months of the process and only the standard AOR to show, this is just ridiculous and upsetting. Maybe we are part of that 20% that is not processed in 12 months ?
OH and the LVO of the applicant is one of the slowest on earth

Jasmine1805

Aug 22, 2018
Hi Jasmine
I received an email for SG VO that my file is in the interview queue,
No idea why our file is there as our application is straight forward.

Congrats on getting the pre-arrival services email
When will you have the interview? Hope everything will be fine. Goodluck!

Shan_2425

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Hello guys,

My file has been forward to NDVO for further processing....Can anyone please let me know that how much time it will take from now.

Janalee

Nov 22, 2018
I (sponsor) am a US citizen and PR in Nova Scotia, PA is a UK citizen.
Application Received in Sydney---- July 30, 2018
AOR--- November 21, 2018
SA--- November 21, 2018
Med Request--- November 29, 2018 (completed in London on Dec 6)
File transferred to Mississauga--- Dec 6, 2018
Med Passed--- Decemember 27, 2018
Additional proof of relationship request and request to pay ROPR--- January 25, 2019
BCIP--- Feb 16, 2019
PPR--- Feb 16, 2019
Biometrics---?????
PA is sending his PPR parcel on Tuesday, and I assume biometrics will be needed soon, yeah? It just feels a bit out of order to me.

Reactions: neha25

ranjitmech1987

Feb 14, 2019
This is what my ECAS say. Anyone who has similar process start date got DM or PPR?

Called the CIC contact number automated response ph# and it said that interview is not required and the BG process has not started yet.
  1. We received ***********'ss application for permanent residence on June 19, 2018.
  2. We started processing **********'s application on October 8, 2018.
  3. We sent **********'s medical instructions on August 30, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.

Last edited:

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
I (sponsor) am a US citizen and PR in Nova Scotia, PA is a UK citizen.
Application Received in Sydney---- July 30, 2018
AOR--- November 21, 2018
SA--- November 21, 2018
Med Request--- November 29, 2018 (completed in London on Dec 6)
File transferred to Mississauga--- Dec 6, 2018
Med Passed--- Decemember 27, 2018
Additional proof of relationship request and request to pay ROPR--- January 25, 2019
BCIP--- Feb 16, 2019
PPR--- Feb 16, 2019
Biometrics---?????
PA is sending his PPR parcel on Tuesday, and I assume biometrics will be needed soon, yeah? It just feels a bit out of order to me.
Congratulations! You don't need biometrics. The requirement for biometrics came into effect July 31, 2018, a day after you submitted. Applications submitted before that date are not required to have biometrics taken. All that is left is for you to go through the Landing process. Congrats again!

Reactions: Lanak and Janalee

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
Same here BGC did not start
Same here bgc not started
Hopeless this system is
I have been thinking about ordering gcms notes but at the same time .,i wonder if that takes time off from file processing.. i dont want to take away the manpower and time that may process file in the same time instead getting gcms notes ready ..,just a thought any insights??

GuillermoQC

Aug 9, 2018
Application transferred to Bogota VO on January 23.
Received Email on Feb. 11 asking for the notification of payment of the Colombian police certificate & CSQ (Quebec certificate).

I have sent proof of payment, and other related proofs of the police certificate process to them and we are currently waiting for the Quebec CSQ ( Application sent on Feb 05, Payment processed on my credit card on Feb. 14)

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
Same here bgc not started
Hopeless this system is
I have been thinking about ordering gcms notes but at the same time .,i wonder if that takes time off from file processing.. i dont want to take away the manpower and time that may process file in the same time instead getting gcms notes ready ..,just a thought any insights??
I’m thinking not to order the notes, it takes at least a month or longer I heard to get them back. I think there is nothing that can be done but wait. Our VO is Ankara and it’s slow

Reactions: neha25