+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

s_n _10

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Mu husband also passed medical since 13 decemeber but bgc not yet started
And file transferred to ndvo on 3rd jan
So dont know ..patience and wait is all we can do
Thank you, I guess we are on the same boat. My file was transferred to Sydney Australia on November 30, 2018. They indicated that they started processing my application on Dec 10th. Then when I call the 1888 number they state that BGC has not started :(
Patience I guess.

Reactions: Lucky713 and neha25

Lucky713

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Thank you, I guess we are on the same boat. My file was transferred to Sydney Australia on November 30, 2018. They indicated that they started processing my application on Dec 10th. Then when I call the 1888 number they state that BGC has not started :(
Patience I guess.
Lot of patience needed..
My medicals received 5th Nov
File moved to Missi. Then after 3 months moved to NDVO..
Waiting .. No update on BGC or anything..

Reactions: s_n _10

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
Lot of patience needed..
My medicals received 5th Nov
File moved to Missi. Then after 3 months moved to NDVO..
Waiting .. No update on BGC or anything..
My husband passed medical in October and no news. File in Ankara and no news. Very nerve racking

Lucky713

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
wow, and your medical was done Nov 5th! I am quite far behind than as mine was Dec 27th. I guess I will need practice patience patience and more patience :)
Ya i have applied since May.. But still hvnt received PPR.. There wer quite a few applicants who have similar timelines and they got PPr by end of Jan and Feb first week

Reactions: Lanak and s_n _10

s_n _10

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
yah it doesn't make sense. Our bgc has not started yet, so it might even take longer as they will need at least few months to clear bgc.

Reactions: Lucky713

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Ya i have applied since May.. But still hvnt received PPR.. There wer quite a few applicants who have similar timelines and they got PPr by end of Jan and Feb first week
This might not mean much consolation, but I've seen a couple of guys who never saw BGC updated and got PPR. I guess the agent just didn't update the system. That said, February is still very young. You never can tell what this month holds for you. Be strong!

Lucky713

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Th
This might not mean much consolation, but I've seen a couple of guys who never saw BGC updated and got PPR. I guess the agent just didn't update the system. That said, February is still very young. You never can tell what this month holds for you. Be strong!
Thank u @bago4c God bless
..n m trying to be strong.. months of sleepless nights.. n this time will pass too..
wishing everyone good luck

JenenePersad

Oct 19, 2018
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
POS
App. Filed.......
25-07-2018
AOR Received.
15-11-2018
File Transfer...
06-02-2019
Med's Request
11-02-2019
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
08-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2019
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some clarification regarding medical and Schedule A. My husband(who currently resides in Trinidad) recieved an email request for an updated Schedule A form and Medical but as I read through, it was a bit unclear about specifcs.

1) Regarding the medial, he was requested to bring with him 4 photographs. The print out has a small section with no specific measurements. Does anyone have an idea of was the measurements for the photograph would be?

2)Has anyone recieved a request for an updated Schedule A using the new form?

Thanks so much everyone!

Reactions: s_n _10

s_n _10

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some clarification regarding medical and Schedule A. My husband(who currently resides in Trinidad) recieved an email request for an updated Schedule A form and Medical but as I read through, it was a bit unclear about specifcs.

1) Regarding the medial, he was requested to bring with him 4 photographs. The print out has a small section with no specific measurements. Does anyone have an idea of was the measurements for the photograph would be?

2)Has anyone recieved a request for an updated Schedule A using the new form?

Thanks so much everyone!
For the picture request, 4 passport size picture will be just fine. That is what my husband used for his medical.

Reactions: bago4c