+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

s_n _10

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
My husband passed his medical on December 27, 2018. His background check has not started yet. With your experience can someone please advise an estimate time as to when background check may start? Its almost 7 weeks, mine didn't start.
Thanks.

S

vino7891

Star Member
Jul 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I need some clarification.
I submitted my file on April 3, 2018. NDVO interview was conducted on Feb 6, 2019 and I got Pre-arrival email on Feb 7 and status changed to Decision Made in Ecas on Feb 7. No PPR yet.

Does it mean my BG is in process or completed. When can i expect PPR .

Your response is highly appreciated.

Thank you again.

Reactions: s_n _10

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Hi guys,

I need some clarification.
I submitted my file on April 3, 2018. NDVO interview was conducted on Feb 6, 2019 and I got Pre-arrival email on Feb 7 and status changed to Decision Made in Ecas on Feb 7. No PPR yet.

Does it mean my BG is in process or completed. When can i expect PPR .

Your response is highly appreciated.

Thank you again.
Congrats! If it's not already in your junk/spam folder you can expect PPR email any time from now.

Shan_2425

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Hello guys,

I am got medical request on 31st Jan 2019 and my medical was done on 2nd Feb 2019.I checked ECAS on that it show "medical results has been received" so my concern is that does it means that I have passed the medical or it just means that they have receive my medical because on ECAS it only shows medical received not "passed".

Please help.

Thanks in advance

s_n _10

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hello guys,

I am got medical request on 31st Jan 2019 and my medical was done on 2nd Feb 2019.I checked ECAS on that it show "medical results has been received" so my concern is that does it means that I have passed the medical or it just means that they have receive my medical because on ECAS it only shows medical received not "passed".

Please help.

Thanks in advance
Medical Received - means that you have passed your medical exam :)

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Hello guys,

Please help.

Thanks in advance
Medicals received on ecas is normal. It usually means you have passed the medicals. One way of confirming is to check GCKey, or, if you're using a lawyer and don't have access to GCKey, call 1888 242 2100 from inside Canada and follow the voice prompt to listen to the latest status of your file. You'll press 1 1 2 3 to get this information

Shan_2425

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Medicals received on ecas is normal. It usually means you have passed the medicals. One way of confirming is to check GCKey, or, if you're using a lawyer and don't have access to GCKey, call 1888 242 2100 from inside Canada and follow the voice prompt to listen to the latest status of your file. You'll press 1 1 2 3 to get this information
Thank you

Reactions: bago4c

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
And what will the next step after medical?
The waiting continues, my friend....till you get Pre-arrival email, background check started (maybe interview) and then PPR. It could take 2 - 5 months (sometimes days or weeks) depending on VO and your file!

s_n _10

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
And what will the next step after medical?
Back Ground Check, this is the longest part.
My husband's medical was received on Dec 27, 2018. Its almost 7 weeks now and his background check has not started. I guess it all depends on the VISA Office as to when they start it.

Reactions: bago4c

Shan_2425

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
The waiting continues, my friend....till you get Pre-arrival email, background check started (maybe interview) and then PPR. It could take 2 - 5 months (sometimes days or weeks) depending on VO and your file!

Back Ground Check, this is the longest part.
My husband's medical was received on Dec 27, 2018. Its almost 7 weeks now and his background check has not started. I guess it all depends on the VISA Office as to when they start it.

Omg 2 to 5 months already they gave AOR after 6 months and again I have to wait for so long...

Reactions: bago4c and s_n _10

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
My husband passed his medical on December 27, 2018. His background check has not started yet. With your experience can someone please advise an estimate time as to when background check may start? Its almost 7 weeks, mine didn't start.
Thanks.

S
Mu husband also passed medical since 13 decemeber but bgc not yet started
And file transferred to ndvo on 3rd jan
So dont know ..patience and wait is all we can do