+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
I'm confused as to why my husband application still in Sydney....I was approved as sponsor and medical done in early November.....I have a not so good lawyer.......dont know what to do
Don’t worry first of all maybe they will not even transfer it to a VO overseas. Secondly you can try calling CIC on your own. My husbands file was transferred over 3 months ago to a VO n no news or movement

Oct 31, 2018
Hello Folks,

I understand my application for spousal/family sponsorship for my wife and son in India, reached Sydney, Nova Scotia on July 26. I got an AOR on November 5th, 2018 from them either. I was able to link my application in December by getting my wife's UCI details from CIC call centre. Since it's been more than 6 months now, I wonder if I would be one of those few who has not received a Sponsorship Approval yet. Anyone else who are on the same boat?

I understand that my application did not have Option C print (which was already delayed until September by CRA for taxes filed in March,2018 for the first time for FY 2017) and hence had to submit my T4s, Paystubs, Employment letter and a letter explaining it. But should that still be a concern for this delay or is it usual as I do gather that the total process should take at least 11-12 months.

Appreciate any of your inputs on this regard. Thanks

Gurtal

Jan 25, 2019
My app is received 23 Jul. Files were transfered to SVO - it’s Singapore. My timeline is listed in signature below, you can see it if you use browser on desktop, I think.
So Singapore process is faster. My file was received on June 6 file forward to new Delhi in August till now no response.
Good luck for you.

Lily2410

Nov 25, 2018
Hi, Im living in Cabada right now with my husband as visitor but I applied under Outland sponsorship. I got sponsorship approval on 10th of January. I know they gonna transfer the file to the visa office but I’m wondering if it’s gonna be the VO in Ottawa or in my hometown country?? Thanks all

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi, Im living in Cabada right now with my husband as visitor but I applied under Outland sponsorship. I got sponsorship approval on 10th of January. I know they gonna transfer the file to the visa office but I’m wondering if it’s gonna be the VO in Ottawa or in my hometown country?? Thanks all
No one here can tell you that, it's up to IRCC.

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
There's no way to no for certain where your file will be sent. They have different criteria for determining that. You'll find out once they send you a transfer email. If you're eager to know, call their call center (and if you're lucky!) a customer service agent may look into your file to check their notes on where they have advised your application be transferred.

keepitsafe

Jun 30, 2017
Category........
FSW
It will be your home town country as you are outland applicant even if you have visitor visa and living in Canada.

keepitsafe

Jun 30, 2017
Category........
FSW
So Singapore process is faster. My file was received on June 6 file forward to new Delhi in August till now no response.
Good luck for you.
NVDO is slowest VO. I observed this in my PR process. They will fully utilize their timeline i.e. One Year.

Williams123

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi, My lawyer is not being honest....I am upset and confused.....last year July 8 was told my husband file transferred to London office...Today I called the lawyer for updates....he told me the file is in Trinidad...He was surprised when I told him I spoke to immigration and the file still in Sydney. What to do??

Saffa1989

Sep 15, 2017
Hi,
I have just received pre-arrival email today. Hope that the PPR will be come soon.
How’s thing everyone?
Hi Jasmine
I received an email for SG VO that my file is in the interview queue,
No idea why our file is there as our application is straight forward.

Congrats on getting the pre-arrival services email

Reactions: Jasmine1805