+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
File transferred to ndvo on 18th December..received AOR 2 on 8th January..how much more time ?
Hi Amrita can you please share the content of Aor2 ..is it just the acknowledgement from Ndvo that they received your file?
Ours was transferred 3rd Jan and nothing so far
May I also ask when was your app recieved
Thanks

Amrita singh

Dec 8, 2018
Hi Amrita can you please share the content of Aor2 ..is it just the acknowledgement from Ndvo that they received your file?
Ours was transferred 3rd Jan and nothing so far
May I also ask when was your app recieved
Thanks
My ecas status has added one more line “we have started processing your application on 8th January”
So it’s just an acknowledgement from ndvo that they have received the file

Reactions: neha25

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
File transferred to ndvo on 18th December..received AOR 2 on 8th January..how much more time ?
Please keep us updated . Kindly write your approx dates of timelines in the Signatures area so no body bugs you again and again. U can copy+paste mine then change dates

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
Please keep us updated . Kindly write your approx dates of timelines in the Signatures area so no body bugs you again and again. U can copy+paste mine then change dates
Where is this signature line ..evryone keeps talking about it but I never figured out where is it ..

Reactions: Lanak

preet_mann

Jan 9, 2019
Hi,

I have gathered all documents to sponser my spouse from india. I am just waiting for his new passport which we applied few days ago.. hopefully i will apply his sponsership by end of this month.

Does anyone know how long immigration take to process spouse application in these days?
12 month

Vivitty

Dec 13, 2018
My husband's timeline is in my signature below. His ECAS status has now changed from "in process" to "decision made" but we have not received an email indicating that it has been approved or declined. The information on the online CIC application hasn't changed at all. It still says the following:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Anyone else seen this happen before? ECAS changing to DM but no email in regards to it? We haven't received and email for the PPR either.

Reactions: Lanak

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
LOL once you write a post , your own signatures appear below, same as mine can be seen by all?
I wish I knew what are you talking about
All I see is name of person and how many times they have posted on this website and how many likes they got

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
My husband's timeline is in my signature below. His ECAS status has now changed from "in process" to "decision made" but we have not received an email indicating that it has been approved or declined. The information on the online CIC application hasn't changed at all. It still says the following:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Anyone else seen this happen before? ECAS changing to DM but no email in regards to it? We haven't received and email for the PPR either.
Sorry never heard of this. Waiting myself for my husbands BGC to start. I’m sure you will get an email shortly