Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
20-07-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Hi, In your GCKEY what is your current eligibility and background check status before transfer and right now?
We are reviewing your eligibility(That's been like that since November 11)
Background check not started

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
We are reviewing your eligibility(That's been like that since November 11)
Background check not started
same here, they started the eligibility review on nov 1, 2018 and it's still going on :(, bgc has not started yet

L. Wolf

Dec 17, 2018
Hey There, Could anybody help me in this.

My wife is an international student in canada and has completed her two semesters. I have attached her first transcript along with marriage certificate and applied for open work permit on the based of spousal sponsorship. My application got refused by stating that I am not eligible. I can only apply if my wife was on work permit or I haven't adequately demonstrated that I am eligible for the work permit under section 205.

What can I do now? Please suggest if someone has such experience.

tona

Dec 2, 2018
Hey There, Could anybody help me in this.

My wife is an international student in canada and has completed her two semesters. I have attached her first transcript along with marriage certificate and applied for open work permit on the based of spousal sponsorship. My application got refused by stating that I am not eligible. I can only apply if my wife was on work permit or I haven't adequately demonstrated that I am eligible for the work permit under section 205.

What can I do now? Please suggest if someone has such experience.
What is your status in Canada? your response will determined while you were not eligible.

shafeeq87

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
July 09 Application
File transferred to locals visa office New Delhi on today. Received a mail from CIC.
Principal applicant is in India.

Williams123

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
I called immigration today to check on our application. I was told it's not a good idea to call often, when someone called in they have to flagged the application.

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
I called immigration today to check on our application. I was told it's not a good idea to call often, when someone called in they have to flagged the application.
Strange, Never heard anyone saying that. May be the agents are making it up as they are now overloaded with calls for just asking the status.

sanacanpak

Aug 11, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
23-07-2018
That's definitely not true and in most cases, agents don't give you an honest answer.

Nowhere in IRCC's rules, it states that by calling them again n' again would get your application flagged. You can even call them multiple times in a single day and it shouldn't affect your application. It's not an emergency number.

Reactions: AmaarAmad

AmaarAmad

Jun 28, 2018
Hi everyone,

Is anyone here who received a ppr after LVO?? If not does anyone know how long does it take to receive a passport request (ppr) after the file transfers to London Visa Office?

Early july applicant
Meds passed 20th november
file transferred to LVO 12th december
Country of residence: Pakistan

Thanks

sanacanpak

Aug 11, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
23-07-2018
Hi everyone,

Is anyone here who received a ppr after LVO?? If not does anyone know how long does it take to receive a passport request (ppr) after the file transfers to London Visa Office?

Early july applicant
Meds passed 20th november
file transferred to LVO 12th december
Country of residence: Pakistan

Thanks
Have you checked/analyzed Spreadsheet?

Reactions: Abdul jalil