+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

momo2018

Jan 8, 2018
PA from Thailand. App was sent to Singapore VO about 2 weeks ago, (nothing since).
Anybody has any experience with this VO?

elmera

Dec 16, 2018
I’m Canadian and sponsoring my husband (Libyan but living in the US for several years). Seeing other early August and even September applicants are moving forward has me nervous.

Timeline for reference:
Application Sent/Full application & PR Card Payment made: July 27 2018 - (this included Police + FBI clearance)
Application Received (based on UPS, not because of an email, they still have not sent): August 3/4 2018
Biometrics Requested: September 7 2018
Biometrics Paid: September 7 2018
Biometric Confirmation email: September 22 2018
Nothing since then

A couple of questions re: application
  1. Would we be considered a July (when we paid and sent), August (when they received) or Sept (repaid biometrics) application?
  2. We have not heard anything from CIC since confirmation of biometric payment. No AOR, nothing. - has anyone else had the biometric request and not heard anything?
  3. Can’t link our account (we have tried every combination under the sun), have emailed CIC to no response

peace_lover

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
I’m Canadian and sponsoring my husband (Libyan but living in the US for several years). Seeing other early August and even September applicants are moving forward has me nervous.

Timeline for reference:
Application Sent/Full application & PR Card Payment made: July 27 2018 - (this included Police + FBI clearance)
Application Received (based on UPS, not because of an email, they still have not sent): August 3/4 2018
Biometrics Requested: September 7 2018
Biometrics Paid: September 7 2018
Biometric Confirmation email: September 22 2018
Nothing since then

A couple of questions re: application
  1. Would we be considered a July (when we paid and sent), August (when they received) or Sept (repaid biometrics) application?
  2. We have not heard anything from CIC since confirmation of biometric payment. No AOR, nothing. - has anyone else had the biometric request and not heard anything?
  3. Can’t link our account (we have tried every combination under the sun), have emailed CIC to no response
Hello! You shall be considered as an August applicant and your processing time starts since they received your application.

majdabuafifeh

May 27, 2018
hi all
Please help i have made sure that my application has been delivered to visa office in Sydney on 23rd july 2018 but mu lawyes said that there is a delay in all applications that have submitted on that period is it usual to have a delay around 120 days?

Adam1009

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Salut
Moi ça étais 4mois avant de resvoir le Aor le 15novembre
Ma demande est reçu le 17juillet
Alors est alors en peut rien

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
hi all
Please help i have made sure that my application has been delivered to visa office in Sydney on 23rd july 2018 but mu lawyes said that there is a delay in all applications that have submitted on that period is it usual to have a delay around 120 days?
Yes totally fine. These days there is nothing certain. Did you ask your lawyer if he has received correspondence i mean AOR1? if not please ask your lawyer to call them.

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Hello Guys,
I am July 3rd applicant. Unfortunately my file has been transferred to NDVO. If CIC see any issue in the Application they send it to NDVO instead of Mississauga. In my case my spouse biological father was passed away at very early age. That is why the birth certificate has Biological father name and all other document has name of father who raised.

In my application i submitted death certificate of her biological father and Marriage certificate of Spouse mother and my spouse step father. I also submitted a affidavit from my spouse explaining this situation. I see because of this issue my file is sent to NDVO. Now what additional validation or documents or proofs can NDVO ask? Will they ask Adoption documents as well?

Please guys help,
Thanks

Hay04

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
20-07-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
My file was transferred to Ghana as well, and no medicals yet. Complete silence since November.
We're in the same boat, my file got transferred November 27th, nothing since then.