+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

nav1590

Sep 10, 2018
I wonder if anyone is same boat???

Application received at Sydney: July6th
Transferred to missisaga somewhere in Nov.
Med passed Nov: 16
additional document request: Nov 16 ( same day )
Documents submitted: Nov 18

On Nov.23 2018 changed to:-
Review of..:-We are reviewing additional...you provided
Background check:- We are processing your background check....will send you message if we need more informaion.

Still same status

My wife is in india. So outland application from India.

wjian

Dec 12, 2018
I have a similar situation, no AoR yet though... Do you know whether there was an internal transfer or smth like that?
i think you should call them , i called tweice on nov, and the it will be difficule to reach them , and sometime , you have to wait more then 45min , but once you call , you can give them your name and your brithday , they will search and will tell you if they found on the systeme.

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Guys, I need a favor to ask. I had my file transferred to NDVO on December 11th. GcKey is showing BGC in process. At this point do you think i should consider to apply for Visitor visa? my spouse is employed in India. Also myself and my wife has birthdays same week in January. Am July 3rd Applicant.

I am thinking from NDVO current processing time perspective. Do you think it will take really long for us to get DM? Do I have to wait next 3 to 4 months?

Williams123

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
I need help!!
I checked my ecas, under sponsorship application status it says Decision Made. Under permanent resident status it says in process. What does that mean??

Deepu Punjab

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Hello All,
Does the first trip after receiving the passport has to be as soon as possible or it can be planned within the time frame mentioned on the COPR.
( Usually 1 year time )
I mean it is OK to plan the first visit anytime within that 1 year on the COPR?

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Hello All,
Does the first trip after receiving the passport has to be as soon as possible or it can be planned within the time frame mentioned on the COPR.
( Usually 1 year time )
I mean it is OK to plan the first visit anytime within that 1 year on the COPR?
Yes, it is okay to arrive any time before the deadline in your COPR (usually the first year anniversary of your medicals), but remember you only become a PR after the landing process is complete.

samantha.bonin

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2018
AOR Received.
September 29, 2018
File Transfer...
October 26, 2018
Med's Request
October 2, 2018
Med's Done....
October 16, 2018
Passport Req..
December 14, 2018
GOOD NEWS. Just got PPR!! Woohoooooo!
Timeline is in my signature.

Question, it's asking me to prepare my documents. One being, send 2 photos of myself following their guidelines. What if I already sent photos with my application?

Reactions: bertha39 and shah87

PathFinder777

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
30-03-2015/3rd line update on: 08-04-2015
Application received - July 16th outland applicant.
Nothing yet from CIC. We were able to link the application by ourselves sometime back.

Below is the GCkey status:

Review of eligibility - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check - Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Below eCAS status:
Client Application Status
FAQ | Security
Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on July 16, 2018.
We started processing your application on September 20, 2018.

We have raised web form inquiry asking we have't received any updates from CIC yet and the status haven't changed so far. And we got below reply.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Anyone in the same situation? Please advise what should I do at this moment.

Thanks

Reactions: Lanak

bertha39

May 31, 2018
GOOD NEWS. Just got PPR!! Woohoooooo!
Timeline is in my signature.

Question, it's asking me to prepare my documents. One being, send 2 photos of myself following their guidelines. What if I already sent photos with my application?

Congrats! I've got just the request for photos, even if I sent 2 photos with my application. No PPR yet.

Adam1009

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Salut
Oui je suis comme toi même informations loll
17juillet.
Jest reçu le Aor le 15novembre
En commence traitement le 9novembre.
Alors en doit Just attendre