+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

hadaj

Nov 28, 2018
Hi everyone,

has anyone of you tried to sponsor your spouse on VISIT visa while your application is in process for permanent residence sponsorship?

samantha.bonin

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2018
AOR Received.
September 29, 2018
File Transfer...
October 26, 2018
Med's Request
October 2, 2018
Med's Done....
October 16, 2018
Passport Req..
December 14, 2018
After the PA application has started processing, will all correspondence and requests go through the PA? Ie PPR, COPR, or just generally any communication or updates?

I only ask because my husband (sponsor) will be leaving Canada and visiting me in the States for a few weeks and I don't want him to miss something in case he gets something in the mail and whatnot

Last edited:

Olaniyi_609

Sep 25, 2018
Hello All,

My timeline so far:

Application Submitted: July 23
AOR: Nov 21
SA: Nov 28
Application forwarded to Singapore office: Dec 4

Could someone tell me what happens next? Will the Singapore office make a request for medicals, as they have not been requested yet?

Thank you!
Same flow chart as mine, but mine was transferred to Ghana VO. I haven't heard anything since then.

hstanfordsalmon

Sep 11, 2018
Have just received confirmation that have passed my medical, and my application was transferred to Mississuaga last week. Is there an average timescale from now until PPR. What are the next steps from here?

Timeline is below

cheers,
Henry

GuillermoQC

Aug 9, 2018
Contacted Ambassy of the city where my wife applied and they confirmed me that the police certificates have been sent on Nov 21 and will be traduced.

They told I have to download the receipt of payment of the company I did the process with on CGKEy, but there is no way for me to upload any file from what I see. Any clue on how you can upload files on CGKey?

sam.pat

Nov 24, 2018
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi all,

Here is my timeline

1. Application sent July 13th
  2. Application received July 26th
  3. AOR oct 2nd
  4. Medical request oct 9th
  5. Sponsor Approval oct 9th
  6. Transfer to CPC-M oct 12th
  7. Medical Done oct 26th
  8. Medical submitted nov 2nd
  9. Medical passed nov 9th
  10. CPC-M start processing on nov 16th
  11. Pre-arrival letter from CPC-M on nov 17th
  12. They start BG check when that I do not know. Bcoz I signed up for GCKey on nov 19th.
  13. PPR on dec 5th.

Reactions: Karnesh

myself&her

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Being 27 july applicant I got AOR,SA,medical request on Nov 21 and passed medical on 26th of november as I can see on my account. But the thing is our file hasn’t been moved to nowhere. Why?? And no updates can be seen on account. Is it normal guys???

peace_lover

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Being 27 july applicant I got AOR,SA,medical request on Nov 21 and passed medical on 26th of november as I can see on my account. But the thing is our file hasn’t been moved to nowhere. Why?? And no updates can be seen on account. Is it normal guys???
Hi! I am also in a similar situation. After the medical request, we never heard back from CIC again.