+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

hstanfordsalmon

Sep 11, 2018
Hey all, my file was transferred to Mississuaga yesterday, but both me (primary app) and my wife (sponsor) reside in the UK, so we were expecting it to get transferred to the London visa office instead. Will this still happen do you think? I have my medical tomorrow so maybe after that?

Maria L

Nov 28, 2018
Welcome to Family Class Sponsorship JULY 2018 thread - OUTLAND

Hi,

Feel free to ask questions, share thoughts and seek advice.

What happens after submitting my application?

If your application is complete, you will receive Acknoledgment of Receipt (AOR1) whithin 60 days, usually 45 to 56 days via email.

Then, if eligible, the sponsor will receive the Sponsor Approval email(SA) which contains the UCI (Unique Client ID) and application number to use for tracking the status of the application.

Then, if not submitted with the application:

1. Police Check Certificate Request(PCC)

2. Medical Exam Request

3. Request to pay for PR Card (RPRF)

4. Request to submit additional documents, 5. Request for any additional documents that were missing from your application.

At this stage, you can check the status of your application online(ECAS) or link your application to GCKEY.

Then you might receive a file transfer email to the Local Visa Office(VO).

God speed
Where do I get an Outland spousal sponsorship application form...not sure which forms to download

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
My file have just been transferred to the visa office in Accra, Ghana. What's the significance of this transfer guys with much experiences?

Thanksour much anticipated responses.
It only means even more waiting, unfortunately. AVO and LVO are some of the slowest visa offices. Accra is currently processing applications submitted in January. You may follow this thread to read more https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thread-for-acrra-ghana-applicants.64640/page-1118#post-7406647. Have you received medical request?

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Hey all, my file was transferred to Mississuaga yesterday, but both me (primary app) and my wife (sponsor) reside in the UK, so we were expecting it to get transferred to the London visa office instead. Will this still happen do you think? I have my medical tomorrow so maybe after that?
If your file has been transferred to Mississauga, that's a great thing actually. Mississauga is know to be one of the fastest processing offices. Most simple applications are finalised there within a month to three. So that's a very good sign. London Visa Office is one of the slowest in processing. They have a huge backlog and it might take about 6 - 12 months before you hear anything from them. However, there have been a few cases of applications first transferred to Mississauga and then forwarded to other offices for further processing (especially if they find something off in the application or to help the PA's visa office reduce its backlog). Whatever your case is, Mississauga transfer is generally a good thing. Congrats!

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Where do I get an Outland spousal sponsorship application form...not sure which forms to download
Hi, you can get the most up-to-date application package here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp. I'll also encourage you to study the application guide here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5525-basic-guide-sponsor-your-spouse-partner-child.html#checklist. All the best

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
If I passed my medical examination. Then is there anything requirement to submit the medical records again? ? After some time
Medical is valid for 1 year. If your case prolongs, then they will sent you another medical request. But nothing to worry about for a year at least and expect to get good news within this time frame.

Reactions: CanadianGoosee

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
You may submit tracking sheet which Dr should have given you
Its e-medical. Everything is processed at the centers. You just have to go, pay the dues, have your picture taken and provide the specimens for tests. After that the medical center forwards your test results directly to CIC.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Its e-medical. Everything is processed at the centers. You just have to go, pay the dues, have your picture taken and provide the specimens for tests. After that the medical center forwards your test results directly to CIC.
yea she should NOT forget to take photocopies of passport

Adam1009

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Salut
Jest reçu un message émail semaine dernière avec le numéro de demande qui commence par F xxx, is with the number uci répondant.
Ça vous dit que je suis éligible?

CanadianGirl1993

Jul 9, 2018
We're at the final stages now!! We submitted our passport information/PR photos in - I assume all we're waiting for now is the final decision?

Does anyone know how long it takes from the time they recieve your passport information until the time we get final confirmation?

Olaniyi_609

Sep 25, 2018
... besides, there's been no updates on ecas nor GCkey.
It only means even more waiting, unfortunately. AVO and LVO are some of the slowest visa offices. Accra is currently processing applications submitted in January. You may follow this thread to read more https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thread-for-acrra-ghana-applicants.64640/page-1118#post-7406647. Have you received medical request?
I have not received any medical request, although, I've been told to pay for RPRF which I have done over a week ago.

Reactions: bago4c

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
hi dear,
i am a sponsor. i am checking my husband's application on ecas. this is showing on pa side. pa is from India
Permanent Residence:
We received your application for permanent residence on July 13, 2018.
We sent you medical instructions on November 6, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you a letter on November 27, 2018. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

what kind of letter we can expect for? i am worried :(

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
hi dear,
i am a sponsor. i am checking my husband's application on ecas. this is showing on pa side. pa is from India
Permanent Residence:
We received your application for permanent residence on July 13, 2018.
We sent you medical instructions on November 6, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you a letter on November 27, 2018. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

what kind of letter we can expect for? i am worried :(
Does it show decision made in ecas? If not, then it's most likely a request for additional documents. Have you tried checking on GCKey?