+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Afsanaadib

Nov 23, 2018
Hi guys, I have been following the forum to get some motivation. I have a question which maybe someone can answer. My application to sponsor my husband was received July 27; and I haven't received anything yet. Well actually I have a "representative" and they claim to have not received anything. Difficulty ofcourse is that I can't access CiC online due to the rep having authority.
But I recently gave birth to our child and am wondering how I should convey that to immigrations? Birth certificate will take 6 weeks; should I send the certificate when it comes or any proof of her birth I have at hand now to IRCC? Will it help matters in any way? Thanks in advance..

myself&her

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
I know it’s so hard on waiting.Checking email 10 times a day and the fear of getting application returned makes it even crazier. Being July 27 applicant as well I can tell you that U will hear sth very soon.I got AOR,SA and Medical Request on the same day, which is Nov 21. For the matter U’ve asked about the child,I am sorry I have no ideas.Hopefully there’re experts here and they’re gonna give u the best ideas. In my view you can call CIC just to have more ideas coz they’ll tell u the right things to do. Good luck!

sanacanpak

Aug 11, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
23-07-2018
I'm a July 27 applicant as well; no AOR yet either..though recently noticed my spouse's mailing info loaded to ECAS. I got a file number after mailing them but it wasn't an AOR. I even gave birth to our child amidst all this and it hurts her father can't even be here for her. I wonder what the reason for delay is other than God's will.
Oh my ... Congrats for your baby. I pray for your husband that your guys reunite soon.

My ECAS doesn't show anything.

sam.pat

Nov 24, 2018
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello Every. Here is my time line.

Sponsor side.

1.Application sent - 21st july 2018

2.Application received- 26th July 2018

3.We started processing your application on October 2, 2018.

4.We sent you correspondence on October 9, 2018 about the decision on your application.

5.File move to CPC Mississauga for further processing Oct 12th.

Applicant side -

1 We received application for permanent residence on July 26, 2018.

2 We started processing application on November 16, 2018.

3 We sent medical instructions on October 9, 2018.

4 Medical done on 28th Oct 2018.

5 Medical results have been received.

6 Received pre-arrival service letter on 17th nov.

What is next ? And how long they take ?

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Hi guys, I have been following the forum to get some motivation. I have a question which maybe someone can answer. My application to sponsor my husband was received July 27; and I haven't received anything yet. Well actually I have a "representative" and they claim to have not received anything. Difficulty ofcourse is that I can't access CiC online due to the rep having authority.
But I recently gave birth to our child and am wondering how I should convey that to immigrations? Birth certificate will take 6 weeks; should I send the certificate when it comes or any proof of her birth I have at hand now to IRCC? Will it help matters in any way? Thanks in advance..
Hi,

I am in the same boat. I have applied on July 27, 2018 but to date no AOR. Have you got AOR?

Thank you

msqureshi

Jan 13, 2016
LANDED..........
29th Dec 2017
Submit what you can. The visa officer is looking to establish two things:
  • That your relationship is genuine
  • That your relationship wasn't entered in to for the purposes of gaining access to Canada.
The correspondence, proof of visits to one another, and photos that you are asked to provide are pieces of evidence to support your application to show that both of the above apply, but primarily the latter. The visa officer is looking to establish that your relationship followed a normal progression for your culture. What they are really looking for is something that shows up as being out of the ordinary. For example, if a Canadian and a European were to get married after only a week of knowing one another, it would raise suspicions. Or, in some cultures large age differences between spouses are an indicator that the relationship may only be for a visa.

Photos, visits, and correspondence can point the visa officer to the conclusion that the relationship isn't primarily for the purposes of a visa, but if such evidence doesn't exist (i.e. photos weren't taken, or you didn't visit one another for example), then it is incumbent on you to explain to the visa officer looking at your file why this doesn't exist. It doesn't have to be much, but just explain briefly that you didn't think to take photos on your visit or whatever the case may be.

Do provide (within the limits of the checklist on number of pages and photos) what you have, though. Your correspondence and visits over the years are strong pieces of evidence, especially if dating back to 2003. Photos since your wedding are also important because they can show that you're building forth on your married relationship and presenting yourself as a couple. The officer will also be looking that your relationship is continuing after marriage. The logical next step is that you will want to be together, hence the application to come to Canada.

It is then up to you to provide other evidence that you may have that satisfies the officer that the two points mentioned above apply. You could include letters from family and friends saying they met your spouse before you were married, and that you presented yourself as a couple to them for many years (if that's truly the case, of course). Anything you can think of to show your relationship and that you are a couple can be included. But don't go overboard. An officer can always ask for more if they deem it necessary. Send them too much, and it may look like you're trying too hard. They may end up disregarding much of it anyway, if the other evidence is strongly in your favour already.

I am a PR holder and have married here in Pakistan. We only had Nikkah and Reception recently. No Mehndi, or other functions. I am returning to Canada in Jan 2019 and will start her application. I have following queries. pls can some having similar experience answer these.

Before the questions I want to tell you what proof I have for my Wedding so that it will be easier for you to help me out :

I have following documents available :

(1) 10 Years of relationship (Proof with pics , emails and birthday cards available) but we married in 2018 only,
(2) Joint Account maintained at bank with both of us using Debit and Credit Cards.
(3) Our Reception Pics
(4) Our Nikkah Pics
(5) Emails of past 10 years
(6) Nikkah Nama
(7) NADRA Registration Certificate
(8) Birthday Cards (10 Years all saved )

What I do not have :

(1) We have not gone for our honeymoon so no pictures for that.
(2) Her CNIC remains unchanged and I do not want to change her address to mine as she will be living at her place when I am gone.
(3)

My Questions :

1) As I am living in Canada, my wife is going to live at her place and not mine so I am not changing her address on CNIC, Will it make a problem as they will be expecting similar address but she is still living at her place when I am gone.

2) We did not go for Honeymoon as she works and instead of going out we decided to spend time here with our relatives and will have plenty of time when she comes to Canada. So will this matter ?

3) I have a long relationship of 10 years. But we married in 2018. So will CIC question me that why we married so late ?? Well we had few family differences and than we started to work. (Note : We have got proof of this long relationship with enough pics and emails etc)

Would be grateful if some one can help me out so that I can properly build my case.

Thank you all.

Shaganbagri

Sep 19, 2018
File recieved 1 aug 2018 at sydney NS
Got AOR on 13 oct 2018
Medical requested 25 oct 2018
Medical done 5 Nov 2018
Requested newly issued passport and traffic history to support austrailan pcc with pre- arrival services letter from sydney office in Australia..

hsheikhali

May 15, 2018
My application was received July 25th. I called them about 3 weeks ago now and they mentioned my application has passed on through the intial review and got my application number. But for the life of me I can't link it and I haven't recieved AOR1/SA yet...

Reactions: Missionquebec

hsheikhali

May 15, 2018
For people getting problem linking their application as per my experience. I tried a few times and did it finally.Try this way;
Application number and last name-
Passport details-
Intended province and city to live-
Applicants no-2
Goes through easily...
I did this and still did not work.

Ahad_rehman

Nov 6, 2018
Hello, I am outland (from pakistan) applicant.
This is the timeline:
Application recieved : July 9th 2018
AOR1: November 5th 2018
SA: November 5th 2018
Medical request:6th November 2018
Medical passed: 21st November 2018
The message across background check on gckey says we will send you a message when we start your background check.
I am wondering what to expect next and what's the timeline we are looking for?

If anyone can help.

Thanks.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hello, I am outland (from pakistan) applicant.
This is the timeline:
Application recieved : July 9th 2018
AOR1: November 5th 2018
SA: November 5th 2018
Medical request:6th November 2018
Medical passed: 21st November 2018
The message across background check on gckey says we will send you a message when we start your background check.
I am wondering what to expect next and what's the timeline we are looking for?

If anyone can help.
Thanks.
YES I am and many more are like this. I mean after medicals, I have seen it took over a month for a few be4 they gave any updates like a FILE Transfer. May look at my timeline below . actually I got more courage from your post :) since you are wailing more 21 days ahead of me.