+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

IND_ash_PR

Sep 6, 2018
Hi,
I am July 20th applicant.
I got the PPR and submitted PP to NDVO yesterday.I know that VO will send it back with visa printed on it .what this COPR ? Do they send COPR along with passport and how do they share COPR through email/Post ? Please let me know.

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Hi,
I am July 20th applicant.
I got the PPR and submitted PP to NDVO yesterday.I know that VO will send it back with visa printed on it .what this COPR ? Do they send COPR along with passport and how do they share COPR through email/Post ? Please let me know.
Congratulations on your PPR. COPR means confirmation of permanent residence. It's a letter that comes alongside your stamped passport that you need to present at the port of entry upon arrival. COPR is valid as proof of PR until your PR card is sent to you, usually 2-4 months after landing.

MazeML

Jun 13, 2018
Just received the passport request!!! I guess that means its all good??
Annoying as we thought it would take a year and I am starting a new job and daycare in January. Does anyone know, accompanying dependants,my baby who is belgian/canadian, do I need to send in her passport too?

hsheikhali

May 15, 2018
Hey guys I'm confused.. I haven't been able to link my profile :/ I spoke with the IRCC and they mentioned that my application has passed the prelim stage meaning I should receive AOR soon this was 2 weeks ago still nothing. My application was received July 25th. They gave me an application number starting with F000... But I can't link it idk why any thoughts ?

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Buddies I have question again! Sorry for bothering!
I got Aor and Sa 20th nov being july 27 Applicant and I created my Cic account and linked my app there after many times now. It says we have requested medical but i haven’t got email or there is no message either. Am I getting it later or how am I suppose to tell my wife about medical???
do you see any message appeared in your cic account? If they say Medical has been requested then check the message and click the link. if not please call CIC

myself&her

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
July 27 2018
AOR- Nov-21
SA-Nov-21
Medical Request-Nov-21(thought comes on Sponsor’s email but came on Principal Applicant’s,just saw today).
Linked my paper app on CIC account.
It’s been few good days.Things are moving faster! Good luck to everyone!!Cheers!!

Last edited:
Reactions: llanda and Hs@645

myself&her

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
do you see any message appeared in your cic account? If they say Medical has been requested then check the message and click the link. if not please call CIC
Got it in mY wife’s(PA)email I thought it comes in my email so.I was able to link my app on CIC today though.Thank you Avani

Reactions: avanipatil

myself&her

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
For people getting problem linking their application as per my experience. I tried a few times and did it finally.Try this way;
Application number and last name-
Passport details-
Intended province and city to live-
Applicants no-2
Goes through easily...

Reactions: cbliss

SKMaan

Apr 24, 2017
Hi
My medical was received on Oct 19th.no update after that.
Do I need to send web form inquiry to check status of my application?
I called cic and they said they are doing background check of PA but the application is still in Nova scotia.It is not transferred to any visa office yet and no update on ecas or gc key regarding background.
So confused what to do....
Please reply

Janalee

Nov 22, 2018
After four months, we've finally heard from the powers that be! Our timeline is small, but I'll be updating semi-regularly I think. PA is English and I'm a US citizen and PR in Nova Scotia.
Application Received---- July 30, 2018
AOR--- November 21, 2018
SA--- November 21, 2018
Linked application to online account successfully and now we wait for more.

Reactions: KMR389 and cbliss

Shaibi

Nov 14, 2018
For people getting problem linking their application as per my experience. I tried a few times and did it finally.Try this way;
Application number and last name-
Passport details-
Intended province and city to live-
Applicants no-2
Goes through easily...
Did you use sponsor details or principal applicants?

Shaibi

Nov 14, 2018
Ok so finally...

Application received - July 23, 2018
AOR1 - November 15, 2018
Medical request - November 23, 2018

I haven’t received SA but I’m assuming that shouldn’t be a problem.
Hoping that things go smooth and fast after all that wait .

sanacanpak

Aug 11, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
23-07-2018
July 27 2018
AOR- Nov-21
SA-Nov-21
Medical Request-Nov-21(thought comes on Sponsor’s email but came on Principal Applicant’s,just saw today).
Linked my paper app on CIC account.
It’s been few good days.Things are moving faster! Good luck to everyone!!Cheers!!
Congratulations for your AOR

I'm also 27 July applicant. Still waiting for AOR. I'm in my 17th Week now.

Afsanaadib

Nov 23, 2018
Congratulations for your AOR

I'm also 27 July applicant. Still waiting for AOR. I'm in my 17th Week now.
I'm a July 27 applicant as well; no AOR yet either..though recently noticed my spouse's mailing info loaded to ECAS. I got a file number after mailing them but it wasn't an AOR. I even gave birth to our child amidst all this and it hurts her father can't even be here for her. I wonder what the reason for delay is other than God's will.