+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
THanks. To be honest I just copied another timeline and changed the dates for what applied to me. Both me (aplpicant) and my sponsor live in UK, so will this likely be transferred to a different handling centre?

Thanks for your help.
Henry
Some straightforward applications are processed out of CPC M but many UK apps are processed in LVO. No way to know until it's transferred. You're looking at 9-11 month average at LVO, it's one of the slowest offices.

Reactions: Adam1009

hstanfordsalmon

Sep 11, 2018
Some straightforward applications are processed out of CPC M but many UK apps are processed in LVO. No way to know until it's transferred. You're looking at 9-11 month average at LVO, it's one of the slowest offices.
9-11 months from now?! or from the start of the whole process. That seems extreme! Would be frustrating if that's the case, but I guess just have to go with the flow!

H

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
9-11 months from now?! or from the start of the whole process. That seems extreme! Would be frustrating if that's the case, but I guess just have to go with the flow!

H
Start of the process, we got AOR around Mar 10 2017 and landed December 11 2017. They are notoriously slow.

hstanfordsalmon

Sep 11, 2018
Start of the process, we got AOR around Mar 10 2017 and landed December 11 2017. They are notoriously slow.
Ah ok, so I got AOR earlier this month so can expect maybe a Summer 2019 move if they are working on the same timelines. Hopefully they aren't as busy as last year then!

Thanks for the heads up

Olaniyi_609

Sep 25, 2018
New updates - Principal Applicant living in Venezuela

Application received-----------------------> July 25th 2018
Process Started-----------------------------> November 19th 2018
AOR1------------------------------------------> November 21st 2018
Medical Request----------------------------> November 21st 2018
Medical Done-------------------------------->
I still don't understand their ways... I was told to pay for RPRF even without medicals... I don't know what's up now...since I paid, it's been suspence.

Reactions: PathFinder777

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Wow again Got my Sponsorship Approval now after an hour getting Aor. It’s a good day! Cheers everyone!!
That was a MAGIC. Mine took almost a month cause may be some1 with same DOB last name was matching with records. :)

myself&her

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
One question guys!
I made a Cic account using my Wife’s (Principal A)email with sign in bank partner yesterday. Do I need to follow the same steps to log in or is there any way to get into it? Is GCKEY same as Cic account or what is it? Confused?

Last edited:

Abcdefg1

Oct 4, 2018
Hello, I have 2 questions and I need your help.
A) after transfering to visa office , how long does it take to start background ( Ankara vo)
B) if applicant never travelled , and only thing in his background document is his university and high school, how long the procedure will take ?
Your answer is very important , thank you very much :)

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
One question guys!
I made a Cic account using my Wife’s (Principal A)email with sign in bank partner yesterday. Do I need to follow the same steps to log in or is there any way to get into it? Is GCKEY same as Cic account or what is it? Confused?
Yes, cic account and GCKey are the same. Since you've signed up with her bank account details, you'll have to keep using that to login.

Reactions: myself&her