+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Jun 23, 2017
Good morning guys,
My wife just called me this morning to tell the good news that there is PPR for her in her email.

My time line:
Application received --> july 27
AOR --> oct 10
MR --> oct 11
File Transfer to Mississauga -> oct 11
Medicals received -> oct 15
additional docs requested(photos) - Nov 15
additional docs received - Nov 16
BGC started line changes on GCKey - Nov 20
Decision made on ECAS - Nov 21
PPR email to PA - Nov 21 (no update on GCKey though)

Thanks guys, this group helped me alot. wish you guys good luck. every one will hear good news soon.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi guys,

I have my medical next week, and as per my timeline below have sponsor approval etc. Is there a usual timescale after a passed medical when you are likely to get PPR? I really need to start preparing when I'm going to be moving over from the UK, and want to know if it's likely Jan/Feb etc?

Thanks!
Henry
There is no timeline after medical. Everyone undergoes a medical and it's not tied whatsoever to processing time.

I noticed in your timeline you seem to assume your file will be transferred to CPC M? I have no context of your application but I could help a bit more with timelines if you're sent to LVO instead.

hstanfordsalmon

Sep 11, 2018
There is no timeline after medical. Everyone undergoes a medical and it's not tied whatsoever to processing time.

I noticed in your timeline you seem to assume your file will be transferred to CPC M? I have no context of your application but I could help a bit more with timelines if you're sent to LVO instead.
THanks. To be honest I just copied another timeline and changed the dates for what applied to me. Both me (aplpicant) and my sponsor live in UK, so will this likely be transferred to a different handling centre?

Thanks for your help.
Henry

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
SaSalut.
Svp jaumerai savoir quand va resvoir test médical svp?
En a reçu aor semaine passe.
You received AOR a week ago.. Après AOR1, votre SA sera vérifié si le sponsor est éligible, il s’appelle SA. Ensuite, votre demandeur, la personne que vous parrainez, recevra un MEDICAL. Cela peut prendre 1 à 2 mois, cela dépend de chaque fichier
Merci bonne journée