+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have a few good updates to share. I hope this helps the people waiting for their files to be done. Please see my timeline below:

PA is from India.

Application received------------------------------> July 19, 2018
The process started-------------------------------> September 29, 2018
AOR1--------------------------------------------------> October 03, 2018
Sponsor Approval----------------------------------->, October 03, 2018
Medical Request------------------------------------->, October 04, 2018
File Transferred to CPC Mississauga-----------> October 12, 2018
Medical Done-----------------------------------------> October 15, 2018
Medical Received Status on ECAS------------->October 20, 2018
Request for RPRF ----------------------------------> November 6, 2018
RPRF confirmation from them -------------------> November 8, 2018
BGC Started GCKey and Decision Made ECAS---> November 16, 2018. (No official email, just a line update in the online account.)
Prearrival services email---------------------------> November 17, 2018
PPR email to sponsor or Representative----------November 19, 2018.

Total turn around time 120 days or 4 Months.

Let me know if guys need any help. Best of luck.

Cheers!!
Wow super fast !! Happy for you congratz
And here we are almost 3 months and still waiting for Aor..Pa also from India

llanda

Oct 22, 2018
Principal Applicant living in Venezuela
App. Filed.......
25-07-2018
AOR Received.
21-11-2018
File Transfer...
28-01-2019
Med's Request
21-11-2018
Hi,
Finally today I was able to link my application after almost 4 months, July 25th applicant.
Application received-----------------------> July 25th 2018
Process Started-----------------------------> November 19th 2018
AOR1------------------------------------------>

Cheers

HARSHAD 2018

Nov 12, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have a few good updates to share. I hope this helps the people waiting for their files to be done. Please see my timeline below:

PA is from India.

BGC Started GCKey and Decision Made ECAS---> November 16, 2018. (No official email, just a line update in the online account.)

Wow super fast !! Happy for you congratz.

I already submitted RPRF on 23 rd October which is requested by 22 October.....Still I didn't hear anything.
Any Help full tips or advice....?

mapleleaf776

Feb 13, 2017
Hi,
Finally today I was able to link my application after almost 4 months, July 25th applicant.
Application received-----------------------> July 25th 2018
Process Started-----------------------------> November 19th 2018
AOR1------------------------------------------>

Cheers
Are you waiting for AOR as well?

Don't know how the files are getting processed, so are already getting PPR and we did not received AOR itself

Reactions: llanda

HARSHAD 2018

Nov 12, 2018
Hi Guys,

PA is from India.

Cheers!!

I already submitted RPRF on 23 rd October which is requested by 22 October.....Still I didn't hear anything.

dmadhusudan1

Nov 2, 2018
Hi, Harshad

Let me know your timeline. In the meanwhile use that webform link that I sent you, and just politely ask for their follow up. What's gonna happen is that you will not receive any reply from them, but they will at least try to pay attention to your file. And if everything is good to go then they will update the status on ecas. I used this method last week on Nov 14. I didn't receive any reply, but they updated the status.

It also depends on your file, too. I mean, they evaluate your file based on easiness to prove your relationship. Mine was pretty straightforward, as I asked my wife to add my name in her passport after getting married. She got new passport with updated last and middle name. I applied under that new passport from her. So, it was easy for them to just go forward with other background checks.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions. Best luck!!

Regards,

HARSHAD 2018

Nov 12, 2018
Hi, Harshad

Let me know your timeline. In the meanwhile use that webform link that I sent you, and just politely ask for their follow up. What's gonna happen is that you will not receive any reply from them, but they will at least try to pay attention to your file. And if everything is good to go then they will update the status on ecas. I used this method last week on Nov 14. I didn't receive any reply, but they updated the status.

It also depends on your file, too. I mean, they evaluate your file based on easiness to prove your relationship. Mine was pretty straightforward, as I asked my wife to add my name in her passport after getting married. She got new passport with updated last and middle name. I applied under that new passport from her. So, it was easy for them to just go forward with other background checks.

Regards,

Can you explain what did u submitted to prove relationship?

HARSHAD 2018

Nov 12, 2018
Hi, Harshad

Regards,

Here is my GCkey STATUS:

Application step Current status Help

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Biometrics: If we need your biometrics, we will send you a message in your account telling you how to submit biometrics.

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

peace_lover

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
My application was received July 11th and I just got the email today (November 16 - just over 4 months) confirming that my application has been accepted. I'm currently in Canada (I came under dual intent) and going home for a trip at the end of this month so my documents should be available in time for me to land on my return. What a relief!
Congratulations!

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Hey guys, am July 3rd applicant and so far had medical passed and sponsor approval. Its been 2 months and no file transfer email yet. Is there anyone else of similar timeline? Any suggestion what should i do? I called cic twice but no updated they said you wait.
Most Important!!
We both have birthdays coming in January. A very strong point to get her visitor visa based on history as many ppl got for tha same reason in the past. Do you guys thing i should use this chance and apply her visitor visa. I stopped thinking abt it because July ppl too started getting DM bt as there are no updated so far i am started losing hope.
Please suggest!

Mr.Asiwaju

Oct 18, 2018
Hi guys,

I am a July applicant. I got a mail requesting for additional pcc from the last country I lived and I have one that I got when I was leaving the country which is clean and i read on cic website that I can use pcc gotten after leaving a parcular country provided I haven't gone back there after. I tried requesting for a new pcc through a lawyer and he said the record is not clean anymore as their was a pending case that was concluded 4months after I left.

Please can anyone help, if I submit the clean one would they know?

llanda

Oct 22, 2018
Principal Applicant living in Venezuela
App. Filed.......
25-07-2018
AOR Received.
21-11-2018
File Transfer...
28-01-2019
Med's Request
21-11-2018
Are you waiting for AOR as well?

Don't know how the files are getting processed, so are already getting PPR and we did not received AOR itself
Yes, still waiting for AOR. I should get it in the next few days since I was able to link my application yesterday.
And yes, is really weird how files are processed, that's why the average waiting time is 12 months, some people get everything approved in 6 months, others in more than a year.