+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

CanadianGirl1993

Jul 9, 2018
I'm a little confused on the immigration process from my current point onwards... We recieved the e-mail stating we have 30 days to send in our photocopy of passport etc... but what happens next? When will my husband actually be able to move into Canada from this point? And how long does it normally take once you send in your stuff, to whatever happens next?

KMR389

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Hello

I got a request from CIC for additional document request and requesting the marriage picture. The message is below :

"Client Information: Please provide photographs of all wedding, customary celebrations. (maximum 20 photographs from different times and places)and also communication details (whatsapp, Facebook & other social site, phone bills). Please write your name and date of birth on the back of each photo and provide a brief description of the context on the back of each photograph; (do not provide CD, DVD, USB keys)."

I am confused as I have already send them the 20 picture with my package. SO, should I send the exact same pictures or some new pictures ?
Hello Navjass

please send a 'Case specific inquiry on IRCC web form about your question, as you have sent them along with your file.
They will generally reply back in 12 hours.

Abdul jalil

May 15, 2018
Hello, i just received my AOR today but i am having difficulties with linking my application to my account. I have already made a GCKEY account, but whenever i put in information, it says that there is no such application.
Also there isn’t any option for spousal sponsorship in the category, just the permanent residence one.
Moreover, the AOR I received was not by email, i checked my ecas and it was updated as IN PROCESS and it didn’t include any UCI as well.

KMR389

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Hello, i just received my AOR today but i am having difficulties with linking my application to my account. I have already made a GCKEY account, but whenever i put in information, it says that there is no such application.
Also there isn’t any option for spousal sponsorship in the category, just the permanent residence one.
Moreover, the AOR I received was not by email, i checked my ecas and it was updated as IN PROCESS and it didn’t include any UCI as well.
Can you please share your timeline and i guess from other reviews, you will probably see update tomorrow.

Shan_2425

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
What is the application receive date?

Elchinec

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Hi everyone.
Our lawyer submitted our spousal sponsorship documents on June 30th, delivered on July 4th.

Still nothing heard from Immigration. Am I the only July applicant without AOR?

mapleleaf776

Feb 13, 2017
Hello Everyone,

We submitted the spousal sponsorship file in middle of July 2018 and we did not received anything. Is this normal? We are now wondering, if they received the file or not.. Is there way we can contact them and find out the details?

Thanks

dmadhusudan1

Nov 2, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have a few good updates to share. I hope this helps the people waiting for their files to be done. Please see my timeline below:

PA is from India.

Application received------------------------------> July 19, 2018
The process started-------------------------------> September 29, 2018
AOR1--------------------------------------------------> October 03, 2018
Sponsor Approval----------------------------------->, October 03, 2018
Medical Request------------------------------------->, October 04, 2018
File Transferred to CPC Mississauga-----------> October 12, 2018
Medical Done-----------------------------------------> October 15, 2018
Medical Received Status on ECAS------------->October 20, 2018
Request for RPRF ----------------------------------> November 6, 2018
RPRF confirmation from them -------------------> November 8, 2018
BGC Started GCKey and Decision Made ECAS---> November 16, 2018. (No official email, just a line update in the online account.)
Prearrival services email---------------------------> November 17, 2018
PPR email to sponsor or Representative----------November 19, 2018.

Total turn around time 120 days or 4 Months.

Let me know if guys need any help. Best of luck.

Cheers!!

PathFinder777

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
30-03-2015/3rd line update on: 08-04-2015
Hi everyone.
Our lawyer submitted our spousal sponsorship documents on June 30th, delivered on July 4th.

Still nothing heard from Immigration. Am I the only July applicant without AOR?
No, You are not alone.There are few July applicants still waiting for AOR including me. :)

Elchinec

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
No, You are not alone.There are few July applicants still waiting for AOR including me. :)
Thanks for your reply.

Can you please give more details about your case? I wonder whether there is some correlation or simply bad luck?
In my case, we got married shortly after I became a PR. There was no intention to get married when I was applying so I applied as single. Additionally we were in the process of receiving visitor visa for my spouse as we submitted the PR application.