+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

s_n _10

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Okay...Thanks
I am july 18th applicant....Still waiting and it's very frustrating and stressful as well☹
Hang in there. I got AOR today which was a confirmation. My husband received an email today also and they requested police clearance from him.

Yours should be coming soon, fingers crossed.

vishnuhari

May 22, 2012
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2013
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
Nomination.....
01-04-2013
AOR Received.
04-06-2013
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
Dec 18 2013
just wanna share my timeline
app received july 9th
aor sep 26
SA SEP 28
MED PASSED OCT 6
FILE TRANSFER CPC MISSI OCT 9TH
waiting after that
anyone in same boat?

kai96317

Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys,

I am a Canadian Citizen and I'm sponsoring my wife who is applying from China.
I sent in my application at the end of July and it was received by Mississauga office by July 31, 2018. I am still waiting for AOR.
Reading through this thread, it seems like the procedure that you guys are describing are a bit different from what my immigration lawyer is telling me.
Here is the procedure that my lawyer is telling me.

Acknowledgement of receipt from CPC- Mississauga > sponsor’s approval > application transferred to Hong Kong for second stage processing > acknowledgement of receipt from Hong Kong > request for updated Schedule A and Additional Family Information > request for medical exam > interview required when necessary > application approved and submit original passport to VAC-Beijing for visa issuance

So I'm just wondering if the procedure from China is a bit different than the procedures from other countries.Thanks in advance.

s_n _10

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hi guys,

I am a Canadian Citizen and I'm sponsoring my wife who is applying from China.
I sent in my application at the end of July and it was received by Mississauga office by July 31, 2018. I am still waiting for AOR.
Reading through this thread, it seems like the procedure that you guys are describing are a bit different from what my immigration lawyer is telling me.
Here is the procedure that my lawyer is telling me.

Acknowledgement of receipt from CPC- Mississauga > sponsor’s approval > application transferred to Hong Kong for second stage processing > acknowledgement of receipt from Hong Kong > request for updated Schedule A and Additional Family Information > request for medical exam > interview required when necessary > application approved and submit original passport to VAC-Beijing for visa issuance

So I'm just wondering if the procedure from China is a bit different than the procedures from other countries.Thanks in advance.
Looks like China requirement's are different based on your comments.
This request for updated Schedule A and Additional Family Information are submitted with your initial applications for other countries. It varies from country to county I beleive

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
For those asking, here's the timeline of the outland application from the Philippines that just got their PPR today:

App received = July 6
AOR1 =September 5
SA = September 11
MR = September 12
Forwarded to CPC-M = September 13
MP = September 20
Additional documents request = October 12
BGCIP = October 25
Pre-arrival, DM, PPR =October 26

Hs@645

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
For those asking, here's the timeline of the outland application from the Philippines that just got their PPR today:

App received = July 6
AOR1 =September 5
SA = September 11
MR = September 12
MP = September 20
BGCIP = October 25
Lucky guy

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016

App received = July 6
AOR1 =September 5
SA = September 11
MR = September 12
MP = September 20
BGCIP = October 25

Thanks!! the file for the above applicant was transferred to CPC-M month before ours.

So not sure, how it would be processed and when we would receive the PPR :confused:

wayneh2t

Sep 20, 2018
July 9th applicant, FINALLY got AOR just now after 3.5 months YAY.
Looks like 2 of July 9th got it today. Hang tight all, your should be coming. Good Luck.
Congrats to those July 9th who got your AORs.

Looks like I'm the only July 9th left who is still getting silent treatment.

Just sent them a letter by mail expressing my concern. Not sure what's going on there, thought our case was supposed to be very simple...

Last edited:

samantha.bonin

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2018
AOR Received.
September 29, 2018
File Transfer...
October 26, 2018
Med's Request
October 2, 2018
Med's Done....
October 16, 2018
Passport Req..
December 14, 2018
Got file transfer to Mississauga. Not sure when it was actually transferred, email just stated permanent residence app will be processed in Mississauga. :)