AOR Received.
28-01-2019
File Transfer...
24-06-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
02-28-2019
July 6fh application received called this morning and spoke to a very nice person who told me a letter was mailed out to me on October 18 telling me what documents my husband (applicant) needs to fill out but she could not tell me if application was fully returned or a letter. Does that mean I have to start from the beginning again??? Anyone know?? Just heartbreaking after this long and every rep saying everything looks perfect:(

FVS

Oct 3, 2018
Hello Everyone, One question. How can I connect(link) my wife's sponsorship paper-based file with my Mycic account? Because i tried to link up by using my UCI and her Application number but it's not showing me. So should I try after few days or after Sponsorship eligible email?

Please let me know your valuable feedback. Thank you .....
At the end of the link up page, in the box asking the number of applicants in the application, you should also add the sponsor in the total number. e.g. if you are the sponsor and the principle applicant is only your spouse, the number of applicant to be entered in the box as '2'. If you have any dependent in the application then you have to add it to '2'. E.g. spouse principle applicant with 1 dependent, the no. of applicant to be entered in the box is '3'. hope you will be able to linkup your application.

i realized this after trying to linkup my application after 7 days of AOR1 date. yours will be hopefully faster :)

s_n _10

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
I'm also July 9 applicant and I was told the same thing. No AOR, Can't check ECAS, Can't link on GCKey. I can see a few July 6 applicants were issued AOR this week and can only hope it gets to our turn next week. I believe there are many July 9 applicants out there who are also yet to get AOR. I hope others will let us know their experience so far. I'll let you know as soon as I'm able to check on ECAS or link to GCKey as I hope you'll do the same
perfect, thank you. I will for sure update this if I hear anything. Best regards.

Reactions: bago4c

Mellaalpha

Jul 7, 2017
United States
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
30-07-2018
AOR Received.
30-09-2018
File Transfer...
27-10-2018
Med's Request
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
16-10-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2018
LANDED..........
07-01-2019
People who got SA, where was the email from? Did it say Sydney or somewhere else? Thank you!

samantha.bonin

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2018
AOR Received.
September 29, 2018
File Transfer...
October 26, 2018
Med's Request
October 2, 2018
Med's Done....
October 16, 2018
Passport Req..
December 14, 2018

dinodn

Aug 22, 2016
On my ECAs, status of SA changed to Decision Made on 9th October. But, no confirmation email or letter till this day.
Medicals done on 16th October, however Medical status is not yet updated on GCkeys. Waiting

hsheikhali

May 15, 2018
Congrats to those getting their AORs. I’m a july 25th applicant. I’ve been waiting soo long it pretty much became normal to expect nothing ahaha. Oh well here’s to hoping!

Saffa1989

Sep 15, 2017
Hello everyone, I am a July 13th applicant. We have not received any form of correspondence from the Sydney office yet, we phoned the call center yesterday for the 2nd time. We were helped by a very polite lady. She told us yesterday that no news is good news and that our file have not been returned yet. She also said that the applicants around the same time as ours could expect a reply in the next 2 weeks, if not then we should call again. Any of you maybe in the same boat? My fiancee is a Canadian citizen and I am a South-African and we are both living outside of Canada and have a applied for PR based on common law

hstanfordsalmon

Sep 11, 2018
Hello everyone, I am a July 13th applicant. We have not received any form of correspondence from the Sydney office yet, we phoned the call center yesterday for the 2nd time. We were helped by a very polite lady. She told us yesterday that no news is good news and that our file have not been returned yet. She also said that the applicants around the same time as ours could expect a reply in the next 2 weeks, if not then we should call again. Any of you maybe in the same boat? My fiancee is a Canadian citizen and I am a South-African and we are both living outside of Canada and have a applied for PR based on common law
Yep in the same boat. Wife is Canadian and we both live in the UK. I'm July 19th Applicant. Just frustrating that I'm seeing loads of August applicants getting their AOR1s etc, even outbound applicants. Just don't understand why they are getting priority over July applicants!