+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Gurubharran

Jan 14, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I need your advice on this. My spouse Sponsorship application is in the final stage. I am living in Montreal and my spouse is in India. We did only the registered marriage and did not tie any thali or wedding knot. Now IRCC is asking for the below document. I submitted almost all the photos i had and the only photo i did not submit was the wedding knot photo as we did not do that.

> Marriage photos: We acknowledge receipt of photos with your sponsorship
application.
Please provide additional photos of your wedding, and customary celebrations including photo
of tying of the Thali or Wedding knot. Please write your name and date of birth on the back of
each photo and provide a brief description of the context on the back of each photograph (d
not provide CD, DVD, USB keys).

Please advice how should i take this forward!!

Thanks,
Guru

s_n _10

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Does calling Sydney office for status updates affect your processing time? July 9th applicant tried to follow up for an AOR was told they cant do much, same response as below. so frustrating and drains you out when you get a rude agent.

Gurubharran

Jan 14, 2015
Application Received at CPC Sydney - 26th July 2018

AOR - 3rd October 2018
Medical request - 12th October 2018
Medical done - 15th October 2018
Medical received- 21st October 2018
File moved to CPC Mississauga - 24th October 2018

Can anyone guide me how much time it takes after reaching CPC Mississauga?
May be less than a month or two.

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Does calling Sydney office for status updates affect your processing time? July 9th applicant tried to follow up for an AOR was told they cant do much, same response as below. so frustrating and drains you out when you get a rude agent.
I'm also July 9 applicant and I was told the same thing. No AOR, Can't check ECAS, Can't link on GCKey. I can see a few July 6 applicants were issued AOR this week and can only hope it gets to our turn next week. I believe there are many July 9 applicants out there who are also yet to get AOR. I hope others will let us know their experience so far. I'll let you know as soon as I'm able to check on ECAS or link to GCKey as I hope you'll do the same

bertha39

May 31, 2018
I'm also July 9 applicant and I was told the same thing. No AOR, Can't check ECAS, Can't link on GCKey. I can see a few July 6 applicants were issued AOR this week and can only hope it gets to our turn next week. I believe there are many July 9 applicants out there who are also yet to get AOR. I hope others will let us know their experience so far. I'll let you know as soon as I'm able to check on ECAS or link to GCKey as I hope you'll do the same
I hope our turn it will be soon, I am also a July 9th applicant. I think their response is the same by phone or by email, as I submitted a form with technical issues on their site and this is the answer:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your application and it will be processed according to the date it was received.

Once your application is found to be complete and ready for review, the responsible office will send you an acknowledgement of receipt with your application number and instructions to link your application so that you can view the status and messages online. If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.

Please visit our website to see how long it may take to process your application or our Help Centre for more information.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Reactions: bago4c