+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Hi Friends,

Any idea how much time does it take to receive the PPR email, if the file has been transferred to CPC-M?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!

Shan_2425

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
I’m July 16th applicant, no updates yet til now. I called them thrice already, the latest was last week and they keep telling me to just wait.
It’s kinda frustrating, it’s been 3 months already.
Hi, I just wanted to know if they told you that how many weeks do you have to wait ? I tried calling them last week but it didn’t connect and said there is a high volume of calls. Did you get your AOR ?

aj042018

Oct 20, 2018
Hi, I just wanted to know if they told you that how many weeks do you have to wait ? I tried calling them last week but it didn’t connect and said there is a high volume of calls. Did you get your AOR ?
The agent told me they can’t tell. We just have to wait, they made sure that they received the application, wasn’t return and it’s in their system now. The visa officer will start processing when they’re ready for it.

Shan_2425

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
The agent told me they can’t tell. We just have to wait, they made sure that they received the application, wasn’t return and it’s in their system now. The visa officer will start processing when they’re ready for it.
Thank you for the update

iceNikki

Sep 26, 2018
Hi there, I have one more question on PPR.
They sent me 2 files in 2 different emails: the first one has info about sending my passport to the Canadian Embassy in Rome, the second one says that if I don't have a Canadian address I'll have to contact them so they can tell me how and where to send my passport. Also they ask for different documents:
-both for passport, 2 photos, one prepaid return envelope
And:
-first email: page 1 of the document and a letter outlining my height and eye color;
-second email: annex A listing my current address.

I might be wrong, but I guess I wasn't supposed to get the second one, because what am I supposed to write in annex a? I don't have a Canadian address (my boyfriend does).
So should I follow the instructions on the first email?

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Hi Folks,
I am July 3rd applicant. Its been more then 2 weeks i received medical passed status but since then no updates for file transfer. Should i call CIC or should i wait?

Thanks

Abcdefg1

Oct 4, 2018
Hi there . I have 2 questions:
1. How long does it take for csq to receive?
And 2. What are next steps after csq?
Tomorrow my husband has the medica exam.
Thank you in advance :))

Hs@645

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Hi there . I have 2 questions:
1. How long does it take for csq to receive?
And 2. What are next steps after csq?
Tomorrow my husband has the medica exam.
Thank you in advance :))
Hii
I received email to submit undertaking application (csq) to MIDI after a week from medical.