Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November 27,2019
VISA ISSUED...
December 3,2019
LANDED..........
December 15,2019
July 11 application submitted. Since no update. It is really frustrating.
Give it another week or 2. Mines was July 3rd and just got processed Oct 12

Reactions: cbliss

hstanfordsalmon

Sep 11, 2018
Hi all,

Just an update that I spoke to CIC regarding my application which they confirm they received on 19th July. They said that for outbound sponsorship they are currently dealing with applications up to the 24th July, so we should hear in the next couple of weeks with an AOR1 form (or returned if something missing!). She was very coy in giving me any specific timelines but said reason for delay is that there were so many July applications. They have dealt with all/majority of inbound applications for July but not outbound. She said I just need to be patient! (Easier said than done). She also wouldn't give me a temporary file number when I asked, so wasn't overly helpful.

Hopefully we finally hear something shortly!

Henry

Reactions: wayneh2t

bertha39

May 31, 2018
July 9th applicant and still no news, not even AOR.

Does it mean our case is too complicated? We were never married nor had kids. I make 6-figure per year.

The only things i could think of is my wife had her visitor visa rejected. Also we only know each other for a year, online, long distance, before marriage. Not sure if those are the root cause for this frustrating delay...?

Also am I supposed to get an AOR at least before they start looking into our case?

Same here! This is frustrating indeed, I don't think her rejected visitor visa is a factor for the delay. In our case, I am the PA, living in Europe and still waiting for AOR as a July 9th applicant. Yesterday I sent them a form with technical issues, because they are hard to reach on the phone.

s_n _10

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
July 9, 2018 applicant, no news still.

Spoke to a agent again and she gave me some clarity. She stated that anyone who are Outland sponsor's between July 1st to July 24th, they are currently accessing SPONSER eligibility. Some have started receiving letters now. Due to high volume in June and July they cleared Inland applicants first now working on Outland.

She also stated that if you have called before and you are in their system, DO NOT PANIC, your application will not be returned. If information was missing they would have contacted by now. They are accessing eligibility status now for all the Sponsors.. It might take 3 more weeks to hear back.

Hope this information helps AND hang in there.

hstanfordsalmon

Sep 11, 2018

Spoke to a agent again and she gave me some clarity. She stated that anyone who are Outland sponsor's between July 1st to July 24th, they are currently accessing SPONSER eligibility. Some have started receiving letters now. Due to high volume in June and July they cleared Inland applicants first now working on Outland.

She also stated that if you have called before and you are in their system, DO NOT PANIC, your application will not be returned. If information was missing they would have contacted by now. They are accessing eligibility status now for all the Sponsors.. It might take 3 more weeks to hear back.

I guess it's just more frustrating that different agents are saying slightly different things each time - sounds like no-one knows really what is going on and the actual predicted timescale!

s_n _10

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
I guess it's just more frustrating that different agents are saying slightly different things each time - sounds like no-one knows really what is going on and the actual predicted timescale!
Totally agree. I spoke to another agent last month and he was SUPER Rude. He basically said we are still in our 12 month processing time, he cant do much, totally ruined it for me.

But at least this stage we know that they are working 1st -24th, we have waited that long 2 to 3 more weeks should go by.

MazeML

Jun 13, 2018
just went for my medical today! I saw there's June 2018 people already approved, in some cases it seems to take less than 6 months?
I wonder how realistic that is? Because I am on maternity leave and goiong back to work in Jan, making arrangements for day care etc here. I wonder if I should hold off??

hstanfordsalmon

Sep 11, 2018
just went for my medical today! I saw there's June 2018 people already approved, in some cases it seems to take less than 6 months?
I wonder how realistic that is? Because I am on maternity leave and goiong back to work in Jan, making arrangements for day care etc here. I wonder if I should hold off??
I know how you feel. My wife's UK visa runs out in January, and we will have to renew it for £1500, as it's highly unlikely at this rate we will get my Canada visa by then. I thought 6 months from July would potentially be achievable as others had told me theirs was done quickly....

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Review of eligibility = We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results = You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents = We do not need additional documents.
Interview= You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics = We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check = Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision = Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Waiting for File Transfer and BGC changes :(

Reactions: OopsShesDoinItAgain

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Review of eligibility = We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results = You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents = We do not need additional documents.
Interview= You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics = We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check = Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision = Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Waiting for File Transfer and BGC changes :(
Our GCKey is showing the exact same thing as yours. We got a notice on Friday that ours was transferred to CPC-M, and we're just waiting for our BGC. You should hear something soon. :)

Reactions: boomshanker

Sanketp

Dec 30, 2017
Welcome to Family Class Sponsorship JULY 2018 thread - OUTLAND

Hi,

Feel free to ask questions, share thoughts and seek advice.

What happens after submitting my application?

If your application is complete, you will receive Acknoledgment of Receipt (AOR1) whithin 60 days, usually 45 to 56 days via email.

Then, if eligible, the sponsor will receive the Sponsor Approval email(SA) which contains the UCI (Unique Client ID) and application number to use for tracking the status of the application.

Then, if not submitted with the application:

1. Police Check Certificate Request(PCC)

2. Medical Exam Request

3. Request to pay for PR Card (RPRF)

4. Request to submit additional documents, 5. Request for any additional documents that were missing from your application.

At this stage, you can check the status of your application online(ECAS) or link your application to GCKEY.

Then you might receive a file transfer email to the Local Visa Office(VO).

God speed
hello there .
I did submit spouse visa file for my spiuse ND they did received it on july7 when I tracked by CanadaCanadapost

iceNikki

Sep 26, 2018
Hello everyone,
My GCKey is showing that my bgc is in progress, it's been like this since Friday. No email about the transfer so far. Do you have any idea when I should get that? I saw that some people got their files transferred, what about your bgc?

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Hello everyone,
My GCKey is showing that my bgc is in progress, it's been like this since Friday. No email about the transfer so far. Do you have any idea when I should get that? I saw that some people got their files transferred, what about your bgc?
What's your timeline, please? You're probably gonna get the transfer email this week. If anything, they have already transferred your file since your BGC is already ongoing.

Radipol

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018

You have given me a reason to breathe easier today. Thank you! I have been so nervous about the missed signature but this gives me hope considering my file was in the system mid august.

Thanks again

Reactions: s_n _10