+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

hsheikhali

May 15, 2018
July 19th applicant, called today to hear file is still undergoing preliminary check for completeness. Frustrating! My file was in the system end of August as call center could locate it then. One agent has told me file looks complete in one call, next sent an internal email last week to follow-up and the last call today I am today they are still checking for completeness. Speechless
Trust me.. I know the feeling. It’s ridiculous

hsheikhali

May 15, 2018
Hey guys,

Just received medical request

Time line :
Application received 30th July 2018
AOR1 : 9th Oct 2018
Med Req: 11th Oct 2018
How is it that my application was received 25th of July and it still hasn’t been looked at but others such as yourself had theirs received weeks later and received AOR1 before us? Anyway.. the government works in strange ways. Really happy for you congrats

dinodn

Aug 22, 2016
How is it that my application was received 25th of July and it still hasn’t been looked at but others such as yourself had theirs received weeks later and received AOR1 before us? Anyway.. the government works in strange ways. Really happy for you congrats
Please call them on phone as other members mentioned here.

hsheikhali

May 15, 2018
Please call them on phone as other members mentioned here.
I have more than once. Each time I get the same answer — “We are processing applications from July 24 and before. We’ve recieved your application on July 25 but there are no notes on here which means an agent hasn’t viewed your application yet. Give it a week you should hear something soon”. I understand it’s a waiting game but dang it’s discouraging when you see others who’ve applied after you get their AORs and medical requests

Radipol

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
I am unsure if calling helps anything...i have called 4 to 5 times...over 6 weeks...nothing has moved. If they are really processing applications up until july 24th then how are August applicants receiving AoR's. Its a dreadful wait game

Reactions: Aref.P

Cora

Apr 29, 2017
I have more than once. Each time I get the same answer — “We are processing applications from July 24 and before. We’ve recieved your application on July 25 but there are no notes on here which means an agent hasn’t viewed your application yet. Give it a week you should hear something soon”. I understand it’s a waiting game but dang it’s discouraging when you see others who’ve applied after you get their AORs and medical

I know the feeling! My application was received 9th of July and still nothing up to this day. August and September applicants are receiving their AOR's already.I guess date of applications don't matter anymore!

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
When you call, they are referring to INLAND applications when stating dates

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
I don’t think so. I made it very clear that I was outland. It could be that they mean they are processing inland applications still but who knows..
Listen to the message clearly when you hear the automated. They stick to the same date and its referring to inland. Its unfortunate i know. There is no reasoning for the way they process applications. Pretty sure i saw someone in september get their aor

hsheikhali

May 15, 2018
Listen to the message clearly when you hear the automated. They stick to the same date and its referring to inland. Its unfortunate i know. There is no reasoning for the way they process applications. Pretty sure i saw someone in september get their aor
What! Are you serious ... that’s unfortunate......

shah87

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Yes. There are a few Sept applicants who received AORs. So it's really just a waste of one's mental energy to question their practice and process over and over- regardless of how unfair all of it may seem. No other option but to hope and pray for fortitude throughout this process.

Reactions: singleman

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Yes. There are a few Sept applicants who received AORs. So it's really just a waste of one's mental energy to question their practice and process over and over- regardless of how unfair all of it may seem. No other option but to hope and pray for fortitude throughout this process.
Agree. If expectations arent set no one can be disappointed. Its hard i get it. I did it while my app was in process but it got me no where so i just stopped caring!!! And after 12 months and 5 days, with 8 of those months in COMPLETE silence we got his ppr. I got pregnant and had a baby and my husband got his ppr 3 months after i gave birth...

Reactions: OopsShesDoinItAgain

Jina83

Oct 12, 2018
Hi everyone
I sent my application to Sydney and they received it on August 14,then i received a letter with just the application number and request for 85$ for biometric on September 9 and then nothing.
Do you it’s AOR?or not?

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone
I sent my application to Sydney and they received it on August 14,then i received a letter with just the application number and request for 85$ for biometric on September 9 and then nothing.
Do you it’s AOR?or not?
Mind copy-pasting the info on the letter here? Just remove the confidential parts.