+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

KSINGHHH

Sep 5, 2018
Most of us on same boat, no communication received from CIC. Not sure where is our fate taking us. In regards to confirmation i tried connecting to CIC call agents but no luck could not reach to them as we dont have application number. Also i tried linking application to my GcKey account no luck there as well.
when did you send your app and when did they receive it ???

njpsy

Jun 4, 2018
My wife and I just sent in my application today! I'm excited but now begins the long, long wait. I think I just need to put it out of my mind for a while.

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
I called IRCC earlier to check for any updates and the agent told me that CPC-Sydney is doing up to July 10 applications now. I'm hoping to hear some good news for our application very soon.

Plz tel me the link about this page on facebook
Names of Facebook groups I'm in that are related to the sponsorship:
  • 2017-2018 Canada Spousal Sponsorship on Facebook (mostly Philippine applicants)
  • Applying for PR Common-Law/Spousal Canada
  • Canada Spousal Sponsorship Support Group

IND_ash_PR

Sep 6, 2018
Hi ,my file got delivered on July20 . Waiting for AOR1. Please let me know who will get the AOR1 ?( Sponser / Applicant )

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
Hello all. Question for you:

I am Canadian PR living in Canada and my wife is living in India. After completing the entrie spouse sponsorship file, Today I mailed it out at Case Processing Centre-Sydney, Nova Scotia address. I just wanted to make sure that I have sent my file at the correct address. File will arrive on Monday. Thanks.

Doc_raman_saini

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
I called IRCC earlier to check for any updates and the agent told me that CPC-Sydney is doing up to July 10 applications now. I'm hoping to hear some good news for our application very soon.

Names of Facebook groups I'm in that are related to the sponsorship:
  • 2017-2018 Canada Spousal Sponsorship on Facebook (mostly Philippine applicants)
  • Applying for PR Common-Law/Spousal Canada
  • Canada Spousal Sponsorship Support Group
Thancx a lot ..big hope that they r wrkng now ..i think staff is back to function frm vacation..hoping soon !

avin.ajbani

Jun 18, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-07-2018
AOR Received.
28-09-2018
Med's Request
03-10-2018
Med's Done....
11-10-2018
Hello Everyone. I have put the sponsorship application for my wife who is in back home at the moment. I sent file on 5th july-2018 and they received at Mississauga on 6th July-2018. its been now 2 months and still waiting for even AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt). My friends put their file as well and all got file number within one 30 days, within next 20 days about their eligibility, within next 15 days about medical and then within 1 week send file to NDVO. but in our cases for july applicants, nothing yet. When i applied the address was Missisauga only, on site as well as on document, i double check it as well and then suddenly its Sydney. from 20th June-2018. I mean this is completely non-sense.

I called them twice and same reply, like they are working on 10th July at the moment. I asked the officer that do you have any track of my file has been sent to sydney? then answer is NO. I asked whether can you tell me when it has been sent to Sydney, the answer is NO. they just create some temporary file number and say do not worry , you will get AOR or any updates within week or few weeks. Dont worry, i mean seriously.???

CIC value the Family sponsorship for spouse, its their first priority , that's what their headlines when we call or even on site, but really????

I do not have any track of my file, no file number yet, nothing in their system, then how can I worry Free and its taking long even for AOR. Does anyone here in same situation??????? Please share your valuable thoughts.
Exactly Same situation Saurabh.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hello all. Question for you:

I am Canadian PR living in Canada and my wife is living in India. After completing the entrie spouse sponsorship file, Today I mailed it out at Case Processing Centre-Sydney, Nova Scotia address. I just wanted to make sure that I have sent my file at the correct address. File will arrive on Monday. Thanks.
YES Sydney is right location , where waiting time is already too much. Now you may relax for 6 to 8 weeks before you get anything at all from them. I hope you used the latest forms from web.

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Guys, I spoke to CIC agent today. They file has not entered in the system, my file received on July 2nd but still no record if it. Now am kind of scared. does anyone from July first week has received AOR1? please let me know.