Med's Request
28-03-2018
Med's Done....
10-04-2018
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2018
Also any idea friends, would this change speed up the processing ( moving from mississauga to sydney office for outland sponsorship) ?
Its too soon to tell, we’ll have to wait and see from some of the newer applicants if it’s helped with the processing times. You’d think it must, because otherwise why would they have done it? Maybe they’re just trying to take pressure off Mississauga and it’ll be the same time length. But we don’t know just yet.

Reactions: boomshanker

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Its too soon to tell, we’ll have to wait and see from some of the newer applicants if it’s helped with the processing times. You’d think it must, because otherwise why would they have done it? Maybe they’re just trying to take pressure off Mississauga and it’ll be the same time length. But we don’t know just yet.
thank you. lets see.. hoping for the best.

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
Also any idea friends, would this change speed up the processing ( moving from mississauga to sydney office for outland sponsorship) ?
we should wait and see how this impact their speed. But I like to think optimistically that they have made these changes to speed up the process. however a big part of these outland sponsorship process takes place out of Canada and in correspondings visa offices. So maybe overall, these changes don't make such big difference for us.

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
we should wait and see how this impact their speed. But I like to think optimistically that they have made these changes to speed up the process. however a big part of these outland sponsorship process takes place out of Canada and in correspondings visa offices. So maybe overall, these changes don't make such big difference for us.
Oh does that mean, the file would actually get transferred to the local visa office ( my spouse is in India) so may be one of the offices there?

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
Oh does that mean, the file would actually get transferred to the local visa office ( my spouse is in India) so may be one of the offices there?
Yes it does.
After the checking your documents and sponsor's approval the files are transferred to local visa offices. In my case it is Ankara and yours seems to be New Delhi.
It was the usual trend so far.

May 25, 2018
Yes it does.
After the checking your documents and sponsor's approval the files are transferred to local visa offices. In my case it is Ankara and yours seems to be New Delhi.
Hi... so all applications are processed in New Delhi only or Bangalore visa office also takes up application processing?

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
Hi... so all applications are processed in New Delhi only or Bangalore visa office also takes up application processing?
I dont know exactly. it depends on the country of residence i.e. where the principal applicant lives. You can probably search this information on cic website or google.

May 25, 2018
I dont know exactly. it depends on the country of residence i.e. where the principal applicant lives. You can probably search this information on cic website or google.
I am from Karnataka, India...I m the principal applicant... for me Bangalore visa office is near...so was wondering if it will be done here...

revenant

Dec 21, 2017
Yes it does.
Consider yourself lucky if your VO is Ankara.
Ankara is one of the fastest VO.
Good luck.

Reactions: Aref.P

revenant

Dec 21, 2017
I am from Karnataka, India...I m the principal applicant... for me Bangalore visa office is near...so was wondering if it will be done here...
You can not know for sure until you receive the File Transfer email.
Sometimes, Mississauga or Sydney deals with the application entirely in Canada if the case is straight forward.
So be patient and wait.
I assume you have not sent your application yet!

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Hi Friends,

Need advice. My spouse is currently working in India and she did not resign from the job yet. This shouldnt matter with the sponsorship part right?

Employed/Unemployed at back home?. I thought of suggesting to continue work until the PR result comes.

Any comments?

Cheers!!

revenant

Dec 21, 2017
Hi Friends,

Need advice. My spouse is currently working in India and she did not resign from the job yet. This shouldnt matter with the sponsorship part right?

Employed/Unemployed at back home?. I thought of suggesting to continue work until the PR result comes.

Any comments?

Cheers!!
It should not be important but I would stay employed.

Reactions: boomshanker