Med's Done....
27-10-2011
Passport Req..
02-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2011
LANDED..........
07-01-2012
Trying to find email for them.....Did you get letter saying your file transferred to London office?
Yeah I did. But they don't mention email ID there. Just say use Webform. But I have their ID from one of the previous immigration cases and I used the same email but what I have noticed is that there are 2 or 3 email addresses for LVO and I am not sure but one might be quicker and better response than the other. Who Knows!

Kera18

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
My file transferred to Mexico on June 24 so just waiting to hear from them.
May I ask you how long did you wait for your file to be transferred to VO MEXICO? I'm on my 7th month and my File Still Has NOT been transferred to Mexico. Below is my timeline...

MY TIMELINE
QUEBEC Outland Spousal Sponsorship

Sponsor Lives: Quebec
Applicant Lives: Guatemala
Overseas Office: VO Mexico
Application Received by CIC: December 22, 2018
Acknowledgment Letter (AOR): February 18, 2019
Medical Examination Requested: February 24, 2019
Sponsorship Approval (SA): February 28, 2019
Medical Exam Passed: March 05, 2019

pr90

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
That is what I did 8 days before my 12 month timeline, they reply with my Aplication is with the officer for final decision, after two weeks again I send another web form to VO , they reply with Pending review with an officer, from Final decision to pending review, it sounded abnormal to me and senseless..
What does your GCKey Status say? Did you BGC started yet? Pre-arrival recieved? Sounds like they had to re-evaluate your application again.

pr90

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Yeah I did. But they don't mention email ID there. Just say use Webform. But I have their ID from one of the previous immigration cases and I used the same email but what I have noticed is that there are 2 or 3 email addresses for LVO and I am not sure but one might be quicker and better response than the other. Who Knows!
There is only one E-mail for LVO and its through https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices/london.html Click WEBFORM > TELL US MORE > then answer the question and drop box UNITED KINGDOM, Click Webform. From there it will send you to Enquiry Page for LVO.

DO NOT GO TO THE UNITED KINGDOM WEBPAGE, https://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/ , THEY WILL NOT REPLY TO YOUR APPLICATION REQUEST

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
What does your GCKey Status say? Did you BGC started yet? Pre-arrival recieved? Sounds like they had to re-evaluate your application again.
I don’t have access to the GCKey , is only my Laywer that can access and you know all this lawyer will be quiet like dead dog , my BGC is done , when I called through the automated message it started that my background was in process after my medical was passed and they told me no interview is needed, 8 days to 12 month landmark it was with the officer for final decision and after 12 month timeline I received another email from the VO again that the application is now pending review with officer.. I don’t really know what is going on .. No Pre-Arrival yet also .

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
I don’t have access to the GCKey , is only my Laywer that can access and you know all this lawyer will be quiet like dead dog , my BGC is done , when I called through the automated message it started that my background was in process after my medical was passed and they told me no interview is needed, 8 days to 12 month landmark it was with the officer for final decision and after 12 month timeline I received another email from the VO again that the application is now pending review with officer.. I don’t really know what is going on .. No Pre-Arrival yet also .
3days left to hit 12months, nothing yet. Are you able to listen the status on automated system? If yes, please share the number. Because on +1 (888) 242-2100 number i am unable to listen my status.

Reactions: s_n _10

s_n _10

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
3days left to hit 12months, nothing yet. Are you able to listen the status on automated system? If yes, please share the number. Because on +1 (888) 242-2100 number i am unable to listen my status.
Automated system has been down for 6 weeks now. I'm in same boat as @gimo98. Local MP is NOOOOO help.

Reactions: Jotsran

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
Automated system has been down for 6 weeks now. I'm in same boat as @gimo98. Local MP is NOOOOO help.
Same here, mp is giving the same status which is on ecas. :(:rolleyes:

Reactions: s_n _10

Wilmerkat

May 20, 2019
That is what I did 8 days before my 12 month timeline, they reply with my Aplication is with the officer for final decision, after two weeks again I send another web form to VO , they reply with Pending review with an officer, from Final decision to pending review, it sounded abnormal to me and senseless..
Maybe the officer in charge of making the final decision has yet to start reviewing your application, or is still in process of reviewing. GCMS notes will shed more light on what they are concerned about, if anything. Maybe by the time you receive the notes, you will have a final decision, but at least you will see what has been going on

Reactions: gimo98

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
Maybe the officer in charge of making the final decision has yet to start reviewing your application, or is still in process of reviewing. GCMS notes will shed more light on what they are concerned about, if anything. Maybe by the time you receive the notes, you will have a final decision, but at least you will see what has been going on
What you said really make a lot of sense and I think the officer also never review it when I got the first message of final decision.. anyway I don’t really care anymore about the timeline because is already outside the 12 months landmark, I want to get the stress out of mind and keep focusing on something positive.

GuillermoQC

Aug 9, 2018
Medical Exam request & Passport request received today. They also are processing the Background check. Finally after 1 year, day for day.

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
Medical Exam request & Passport request received today. They also are processing the Background check. Finally after 1 year, day for day.
Congrats, why they need a new medical, if they already sent ppr? Very confusing