Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
I still have only aip and dm on sponsorship side, almost everyone gets everything in one day, started to worry:(((
Some of us still don't have DM, AIP or SA..you don't have anything to worry about..

Feb 17, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
North York
App. Filed.......
2018-07-25
Med's Request
2018-10-25
Med's Done....
2018-10-31
What's next? Should we be waiting for Landing Interview email? Ecas just says DM on both sides but not sure if that's a positive one. They didn't ask us to submit fingerprints or any additional documents at all, just the Medical exam. o_O Starting to get anxious now!!
It should be a "Landing Interview Email" on next step. Don't worry, everything will be all right.:)

Reactions: izz07

izz07

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Category........
FAM
It should be a "Landing Interview Email" on next step. Don't worry, everything will be all right.:)
Thank you! Really hope so! We haven't received any SA or AIP emails at all. I just randomly thought of checking ecas and myCIC this morning since I wasn't too busy at work. Lol

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
Thank you! Really hope so! We haven't received any SA or AIP emails at all. I just randomly thought of checking ecas and myCIC this morning since I wasn't too busy at work. Lol
I don't think you have anything to worry about. If you got DM and you haven't got any message with intent of refusal it's very likely you got approved. When they have some reason to refuse you they will usually notify you first

Reactions: izz07 and KBsandhu

pavl

Aug 9, 2018
Just got a new update in Ecas in permanent residence side which still in process We sent to PA a letter on February 22, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us
What the letter is that??????:eek:

lang_org

Oct 16, 2017
Just got a new update in Ecas in permanent residence side which still in process We sent to PA a letter on February 22, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us
What the letter is that??????:eek:
Hi

I have received the same update on ECAS
We sent xxxxxx a letter on xxxxxxxx. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

kjkinto

May 4, 2018
Toronto
Congrats everyone on the positive and good progress news. Unfortunately mine is not so good.
I as sponsor got DM and Email that I am approved.
My wife however got a letter stating we didn't adequately prove that our relationship is bonafide. (I am 32 years older than she is. We got married in Vietnam in 2017 and my wife has resided with me in our house since June 2018)
So this weekend I put together a ton of PDF's chronicling in pictures and facebook posts our year together as well as driver licences and 8 other documents showing our address as being the same. Also I sent them beneficiary statements from my Work's insurance and my last wil and testament. I sent them all via the upload portal yesterday.

Anyone have any experience with this and know how long it will take now?

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Congrats everyone on the positive and good progress news. Unfortunately mine is not so good.
I as sponsor got DM and Email that I am approved.
My wife however got a letter stating we didn't adequately prove that our relationship is bonafide. (I am 32 years older than she is. We got married in Vietnam in 2017 and my wife has resided with me in our house since June 2018)
So this weekend I put together a ton of PDF's chronicling in pictures and facebook posts our year together as well as driver licences and 8 other documents showing our address as being the same. Also I sent them beneficiary statements from my Work's insurance and my last wil and testament. I sent them all via the upload portal yesterday.

Anyone have any experience with this and know how long it will take now?
Yeah,I am not sure but may be only difference in the age is the reason for additional documents request (although it should not be criteria for determining any relationship). But if you have sent all the required proofs and pictues that you live together , you will be fine. Stay positive.

andrewhao

Nov 1, 2018
Yes the landing interview letter. Says the time and date along with the address of Calgary CIC. Asked the sponsor to be present too, bring the letter + passport of applicant + RPRR fee payment copy + 2 pictures + existing resistance permit (work permit/study permit) for the interview. Second page for the picture instruction (appears to be the same as the ones sent with the application).
When is the scheduled interview?

andrewhao

Nov 1, 2018
22 February I got AIP, may be its gonna be the same?o_O
samething here.

I got AIP, SP/SA, DM on Sp side only. waiting for DM on the App.
How about you?

ECAS:

Client Application Status
Permanent Residence
  1. We received XXXXXX's application for permanent residence on July 3, 2018.
  2. We started processing XXXXXXX's application on February 19, 2019.
  3. We sent XXXXXXX medical instructions on October 23, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent XXXXX a letter on February 19, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.(showed today, I think it is AIP)

Sponsorship

1. We received your application to sponsor XXXXX on July 3, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 9, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on August 8, 2018.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 22, 2019 about the decision on your application. (showed today, I think it is SP/SA)