+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******July 2018******* Inland Spousal Sponsorship

izz07

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Category........
FAM
Same here. Not receive any emails yet, only DM on both side.:D
What's next? Should we be waiting for Landing Interview email? Ecas just says DM on both sides but not sure if that's a positive one. They didn't ask us to submit fingerprints or any additional documents at all, just the Medical exam. o_O Starting to get anxious now!!

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
I have not yet received my eligibility in writing. but today they called my husband notifying him of my eligibility and that soon we will receive the written notification for the interview in Etobicoke.
That's good news!! so, they just called to inform about eligibility?

ajai6644

May 29, 2017
App. Filed.......
19-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-08-2018
I received an email saying Principal Applicant is eligible but didn't receive Sponsor approval. No email nothing.
On Ecas it says Decision Made for both Sponsorship Application and Permanent Residence Application. Whats Next?

My Timeline
Sponsorship & OWP Received: July 19th 2018
AOR Email: August 18, 2018
OWP Approved: October 24, 2018
OWP Received in Mail: October 29, 2018
Medical Request: October 24, 2018
Medical Done: October 27, 2018
Medical Passed: November 8, 2018
AIP Letter: February 22, 2019

DM Both Sides: February 22,2019

How long to get Sponsor Approval and Landing Interview?

Reactions: Betabr

Baebline

Jan 16, 2018
Some people never actually get a DM or SA letter. You all might just get a landing interview letter and that'll be the end of it pretty much.

Reactions: KBsandhu

pavl

Aug 9, 2018
Some people never actually get a DM or SA letter. You all might just get a landing interview letter and that'll be the end of it pretty much.
How long usually does it take after aip to get a letter for landing interview?

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
Wife (applicant) just received interview letter from cic-calgary. This is the first email that she received regarding the application; all others were sent to my email (sponsor).

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Wife (applicant) just received interview letter from cic-calgary. This is the first email that she received regarding the application; all others were sent to my email (sponsor).
You mean landing interview letter? Could you please share what it says? Thanks

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
You mean landing interview letter? Could you please share what it says? Thanks
Yes the landing interview letter. Says the time and date along with the address of Calgary CIC. Asked the sponsor to be present too, bring the letter + passport of applicant + RPRR fee payment copy + 2 pictures + existing resistance permit (work permit/study permit) for the interview. Second page for the picture instruction (appears to be the same as the ones sent with the application).

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Yes the landing interview letter. Says the time and date along with the address of Calgary CIC. Asked the sponsor to be present too, bring the letter + passport of applicant + RPRR fee payment copy + 2 pictures + existing resistance permit (work permit/study permit) for the interview. Second page for the picture instruction (appears to be the same as the ones sent with the application).
Congratulations ,Best Wishes :)

Baebline

Jan 16, 2018
Congrats! Seems like they're really pumping out the July applicants!

pavl

Aug 9, 2018
When did you apply?

pavl

Aug 9, 2018
I still have only aip and dm on sponsorship side, almost everyone gets everything in one day, started to worry:(((