+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******July 2018******* Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Funmi Adeniyi

Jan 16, 2016
Hi guys!
Wondering if you can help with my question.
Our medical request was done and update on mygckey within beginning of November.
Since then we haven’t received any requests for fingerprints.
Is everyone requested for fingerprints?
I see several people who received this request but so far, we haven’t.
Thanks!!
Mine was additional documents since Dec 2nd and up till now my CIC account still showing we need additional doc. I have called cic twice and the response I got were they have too many applications and it takes sometime before it appears on our account but if the doc has been sent to them through case web form and I have received a response from them stating that the documents received by them then I should not worry even if the 30 days elapse.

Baebline

Jan 16, 2018
Hi guys!
Wondering if you can help with my question.
Our medical request was done and update on mygckey within beginning of November.
Since then we haven’t received any requests for fingerprints.
Is everyone requested for fingerprints?
I see several people who received this request but so far, we haven’t.
Thanks!!
I don't think everyone has to do them, I believe it depends on what country you are applying from and whether or not your name is similar to someone who has a criminal record already in Canada (from what I've read in the online groups)
I haven't received any requests yet, just a message update that they are processing my background check.

Last edited:

wallbr

Star Member
May 7, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
If they say they need additional docs u should check if there is any messages or call them if u havent received any.. coz based on my experienced that ls what it say and if u scroll down u will see a pdf file its a request letter and an instructions and it will only give u 30 days from the da
The only pdf file is the medical request. It’s weird. I will give them a call

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Any updates? We are still hanging there- it still shows we have received your additional documents and showing overdue.

wallbr

Star Member
May 7, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
Hello guys, I just have a question: I will be moving to a different address on jan 15th. How do I update my address with immigration? So I can receive their letter in the new place?

Funmi Adeniyi

Jan 16, 2016
Hello guys, I just have a question: I will be moving to a different address on jan 15th. How do I update my address with immigration? So I can receive their letter in the new place?
Check from their website U can fill the form and have your change of address done but it will take 15 days if I quote correctly.

Reactions: wallbr

Pameladominic

Feb 11, 2018
Hi Guys. Just have few questions regarding PCC.
Here is my timeline:

Application sent: 07-28-2018
Application received: 07-31-2018
AOR: 08-29-2018
Medical requested: 10-29-2018
Medical passed: Passed but don't know when
RCPM fingerprint background requested: 11-28-2018
RCPM fingerprint background submitted online: 12-10-2018

Here is what shows in MyCIC account:

Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We have received the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help - Final decision

My question is Though I emailed a scanned copy of PCC via WebForm it still shows Your action required in MyCIC account. I was trying to upload the PCC but got confused. They are asking about Document number and Expiration date. I don't know which document number to use coz there are 2 on PCC and there is no expiration date. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Hi! Did you received any news?, i received the letter asking for my Criminal record check on nov 30, I am in Toronto so I did it in a Commisioners Office Agency on december 7, they said that I don't need to do anything...I supposed they will be sending the fingerprints to the police office etc..and then direct to Cic.
Finally I am still waiting never received any background check to upload in my Cic, and in my account still appear you need a replacement..your action is required...
How do you get your rcpm?

Thank you

SinghManpreet

Nov 30, 2012
Hi! Did you received any news?, i received the letter asking for my Criminal record check on nov 30, I am in Toronto so I did it in a Commisioners Office Agency on december 7, they said that I don't need to do anything...I supposed they will be sending the fingerprints to the police office etc..and then direct to Cic.
Finally I am still waiting never received any background check to upload in my Cic, and in my account still appear you need a replacement..your action is required...
How do you get your rcpm?

Thank you
You’ll not get anything from CIC. It’ll show up in your account as “We have received your documents”

You don’t have to upload coz usually agency send it directly to CIC.

What we did when we went to do fingerprint is that we told them to mail results to us. Then we mailed to CIC and also uploaded softcopy in online account.
Hope it’ll help.

Jady

Oct 16, 2018
PR Application + OWP sent : 07-22-2018
PR Application + OWP received : 07-24-2018
AOR1 : 08-31-2018
OWP approved online : 10-16-2018 (valid until 10-16-2020/ I got eTA too. Valid until 10-15-2023)
Medical test requested : 10-24-2018
Medical test done : 10-31-2018
Medical test passed : checked on 11-07(?)-2018 I don't remember the exact date, but about a week later I found out it had been passed.
Background check : processing checked on 11-22-2018

Still no RCMP requested.. Nothing changed since late November. Anyone like me?

Karen Arias

Jan 14, 2019
INLAND SPONSORSHIP + OWP
Office CIC.CPC Mississauga

July 4, 2018. I sent the documents by mail.
July 6, 2018. We received your application for permanent residence.
October 23, 2018.We sent you medical instructions
November 2, 2018. We sent you correspomdence (Requesting my police certificate in my case from Colombia,)
November 6, 2018. Medical results have been received.

I did all the internal procedure with my police certificate on November 13, 2018. and the embassy of canada in Bogota informed me 16, November 2018 they, made the pertinent management with the immigration office in mississauga.
But, I still do not see any updates:(
and I have not yet received any news of my OWP request.

Last edited:

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
INLAND SPONSORSHIP + OWP
Office CIC.CPC Mississauga

July 4, 2018. I sent the documents by mail.
July 6, 2018. We received your application for permanent residence.
October 23, 2018.We sent you medical instructions
November 2, 2018. We sent you correspomdence (Requesting my police certificate in my case from Colombia,)
November 6, 2018. Medical results have been received.

I did all the internal procedure with my police certificate on November 13, 2018. and the embassy of canada in Bogota informed me 16, November 2018 they, made the pertinent management with the immigration office in mississauga.
But, I still do not see any updates:(
and I have not yet received any news of my OWP request.
Are you out of status by any chance? If you are, you won't get your OWP until you get AIP.