+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******July 2018******* Inland Spousal Sponsorship

started

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Do they ask everybody for fingerprinting .Someone told that if you are staying in Canada for like long, in my case I am here since 3 years . Tgen they don't ask for fingerprinting.
i think Biometrics is valid for 10yrs.

Vhan18

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Pls can anyone help a friend out. She applied as in land application. She was asked to go and bring Police report from her home country. She has done criminal record check here. Pls what can she do?
Hi
She needs to go to Indian consulate in Canada. I went to Toronto consulate location. Had to pay more but got it sane day till evening

started

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
But why do i need to replace it..rcmp send record directly to them
you don't have too, i don't think it makes any difference.
That how I got rid of (your action is required ) from my online account.

Days after cic received (provided) my additional documents and started review, is was still showing action is required when ever i log into my cic account, but the minuet i uploaded the same doc in my cic account it went from action require to submitted .

Last edited:
Reactions: KBsandhu

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
I have uploaded PCC from my cic account and its showing like this, what does this mean not submitted to IRCC.

Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC
Uploaded Filename: police clearance certificate.pdf

started

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have uploaded PCC from my cic account and its showing like this, what does this mean not submitted to IRCC.

Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC
Uploaded Filename: police clearance certificate.pdf
after uploading the doc on your cic account, scroll down ( i think the conner right ) you'll see some instructions to follow.
you have to give your consent for cic to use the doc you've uploaded after doing that it will show submitted.

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
after uploading the doc on your cic account, scroll down ( i think the conner right ) you'll see some instructions to follow.
you have to give your consent for cic to use the doc you've uploaded after doing that it will show submitted.
thank you so much. Now its showing replacement provided.

Reactions: started

Amyroy

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Question if you upload the PCC from RCMP in myCIC account , do I still have to send it by mail?

Kbghn

Nov 27, 2018
you don't have too, i don't think it makes any difference.
That how I got rid of (your action is required ) from my online account.

Days after cic received (provided) my additional documents and started review, is was still showing action is required when ever i log into my cic account, but the minuet i uploaded the same doc in my cic account it went from action require to submitted .
But i dont have the doc .it was sent directly to cic

Reactions: KBsandhu

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
But i dont have the doc .it was sent directly to cic
Yeah, i can understand. I am also struggling with the same situation where it says we are reviewing your additional documents, and then it shows replacement needed.I am so confused what to do. Thanks.

wallbr

Star Member
May 7, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
Make sure you finished all the panel physician, x-rays, and the lab testing.
If you did not fulfill them, go fulfill the tests first.
If you finished all of them and the CIC says they didn't get your information, try to go ask your panel physician(if (s)he is registered as immigration doctor, (s)he should be in charge of updating your account)
But first, if you passed your medical test deadline, make sure you call CIC and then tell them about your situation.
Yea, thanks for the answer. Now it shows that I passed the medical exam.
It says that they need additional documents and they will send a letter or email with more details. But its like that for a long time and I didn’t recieve anything.
Do you know what they might ask?

Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Last edited:

Jady

Oct 16, 2018
Yea, thanks for the answer. Now it shows that I passed the medical exam.
It says that they need additional documents and they will send a letter or email with more details. But its like that for a long time and I didn’t recieve anything.
Do you know what they might ask?

Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Next one should be the RCMP police background check, but I have no idea either. I'm in the same step as you are in. Refer to those who finished it already.
Happy to hear that you did not have any problem with your medical check.