+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******July 2018******* Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Baebline

Jan 16, 2018
I KNOOOOW! Lol. In Ontario, OWP holders can apply for SIN but to be eligible for OHIP, you need to show them a letter from employer saying they’re hiring you for more than 6mos or show AIP.
You need a SIN to be able to work regardless of what province you're in. You *must* have a SIN in order to be hired in Canada.

izz07

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Category........
FAM
You need a SIN to be able to work regardless of what province you're in. You *must* have a SIN in order to be hired in Canada.
Yup I know what you mean about the SIN. It’s for all provinces for sure. I just mentioned “In Ontario” since someone already previously mentioned “it would depend on which province you’re in” when Amyroy asked about the nest steps. I know Amyroy is in Ontario because of timeline, which mentioned CSQ that’s only for Quebec applicants. :)

Reactions: Amyroy

izz07

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Category........
FAM
App with OWP app july 17 aor aug 17 CSQ app sept 5 CSQ recieved in the mail oct 4 medical request oct 24 done it oct 26 unfortunately still do have an update from my medical they say they will send it a week after which is last week. Is it normal that its not updated yet on my cic?
Yes! Usually takes 7-10 [business] days before they submit it to CIC (other clinics are faster). My husband (PA) had his medical last Oct. 29th and results haven’t been submitted yet too. :(

Hope we receive the OWP document in the mail soon!!

Reactions: Amyroy

satpal88

Sep 19, 2018
Hi everyone.... i sent my application on 23 September 2018 and received on 27 September 2018 and my wife got an email regarding the receiving of my application. She as a sponsor got an email with application number abd uci number. I as a principal applicant didn’t get any email from cic. We are unable to link it with the account. I am also worried about my open work permit application.

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
App with OWP: july 17 AOR :aug 17 CSQ oct 4 mEd req oct 24 done by Oct 26
We have same timeline too:
Application received July 17
AOR august 17
Medical req Oct 26
Medical done Nov 1, waiting for medical to get update
Also, did your background status change?? Our still shows not applicable.

Dennispham

Jan 26, 2017
Hi everyone. My application for spouse sponsorship received from Jan 26th. I went for medical exam on July 15th. Today, I check my account on CIC. It shows
Review of eligibility : on process
Medical : pass
Additional documents : reviewing
Background : processing and the rest is You/ We don't need.
Can anyone tell me what is the next step of the processing ( i heard somewhere it is not applicable one of those sections above )
How long will it takes to next step or landing paper? My study permit will expired next March.
thank eveyone

satpal88

Sep 19, 2018
AOR august 17
Medical req Oct 26
Wow..... good luck...
that means it takes one month for the medical..

Reactions: KBsandhu

Amyroy

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
How to get The SIN and do we need to wait for the original work permit to be mail
AOR august 17
Medical req Oct 26
mine say not applicable

Amyroy

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
no, its not 1 month. Its more than 2 months after AOR. :D
Actually its 3 -4 months before the medical request i never see a timeline requesting less than that but i dont know if u have it before that good for, youre one of the few i guess

Amyroy

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hi everyone. My application for spouse sponsorship received from Jan 26th. I went for medical exam on July 15th. Today, I check my account on CIC. It shows
Review of eligibility : on process
Medical : pass
Additional documents : reviewing
Background : processing and the rest is You/ We don't need.
Can anyone tell me what is the next step of the processing ( i heard somewhere it is not applicable one of those sections above )
How long will it takes to next step or landing paper? My study permit will expired next March.
thank eveyone
Sorry man! I guess ur on the wrong forum.. our timeline here not started on july 2018 but hey hope u got your answers, goodluck to u!

Amyroy

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hi everyone.... i sent my application on 23 September 2018 and received on 27 September 2018 and my wife got an email regarding the receiving of my application. She as a sponsor got an email with application number abd uci number. I as a principal applicant didn’t get any email from cic. We are unable to link it with the account. I am also worried about my open work permit application.
Im a july applicant and i only link my application not until i got my CSQ, oct 4 i link my permanent resident app and my OWP app on the same day..

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
Hi buddy, you are in the wrong thread. Click on the following link below for the September Inland thread and read everything from the beginning. You will find the step-by-step instruction on how to link your apps and the timelines of others. Make sure like the posts if you find them useful:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/september-2018-inland-spouse-sponsorship.583432/
For the OWP linking instruction, click here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/open-work-permit-owp-how-to-link-on-mycic-and-timeline-2018.589141/page-2#post-7308602