+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******July 2018******* Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Lakasi

Aug 2, 2018
Month of November just started. Anyone recently received OWP?
Send application for OWP and PR inland sponsoship in 30 July in CPC Missusuaga
Post delivered in 31 July
AOR sent 29 August
No link as made the system rejected and no feedback until now.I m waiting.... for

Funmi Adeniyi

Jan 16, 2016
i
Application: July 24, 2018
AOR: Aug 24, 2018
OWP: Didn't apply
Medical requested: Oct 25, 2018

i have scheduled an appointment with panel physician at 2065 FINCH AVENUE WEST (North York) this Sunday (Oct 28, 2018). They will charge $240. I was curious if anyone knows how long the process takes from medical approval to next step? because my work permit is expiring by November 2018. Besides, if anyone can suggest me if i need to apply now or should just wait for the passport request.
i will advise you to apply for an extension of your work permit. You have to maintain your temporary stay throughout the processing. i apply for an extension and they gave me three months.

Reactions: hridoy

ajai6644

May 29, 2017
App. Filed.......
19-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-08-2018
Inland - PR and OWP July 2018
Application
Sent: July 18th
Application Received: July 19th
AOR: August 18th
OWP: October 24th
Medical Request: October 25th
Medical Done: October 27th
Medical Passed: Waiting

Anyone know, when the Medical is updated. How long this process will take?

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
Application

Medical is updated after the clinic sends the results. So if the clinic takes two weeks, it will take at least 2 weeks until the update.

Ldonasci

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
Med's Request
03-10-2017
Application

Mine took 9 days, some doctors are faster but it seems the average is 10 days

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Hey everybody,
Just an update, i recieved my OWP in the mail today with no restrictions! I was assuming there would be restrictions due to my field (working with children of special needs) but i guess that is why the medical request came first (to rid of the restrictions after passing) since right after i got the "passing status" on CIC I recieved the OWP approval.

Just thought i would give some hope to those still waiting on the OWP and had already recieved the MR.

Reactions: lyn80 and started

izz07

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Category........
FAM
Hey everybody,
Just an update, i recieved my OWP in the mail today with no restrictions! I was assuming there would be restrictions due to my field (working with children of special needs) but i guess that is why the medical request came first (to rid of the restrictions after passing) since right after i got the "passing status" on CIC I recieved the OWP approval.

Just thought i would give some hope to those still waiting on the OWP and had already recieved the MR.

Hello! Thanks for the update and congrats on the OWP! :)

However, you’re April/May applicant and OWP was just resubmitted due to insufficient funds. I think your MR was just right on time. PR is being processed separately from OWP though, also in different offices. I do hope though that we get ours very soon. The long wait for OWP is just getting very depressing especially when you’re stuck without it. :(:(:(

Ldonasci

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
Med's Request
03-10-2017
OWP approved (also eTa granted)

OWP application received - July 27th
OWP approved - November 2nd

Good luck for those who are still waiting!

Reactions: Lakasi

started

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
finally there is an update on my OWP application. please can anyone help with a timeframe before the next step, I'm just hoping it doesn't take another month. thanks
  • Date Received: July 10, 2018
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. (new update)
Review of medical - results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Ldonasci

LariBoo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
finally there is an update on my OWP application. please can anyone help with a timeframe before the next step, I'm just hoping it doesn't take another month. thanks
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. (new update)
Review of medical - results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Whats your time line?

Ldonasci

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
Med's Request
03-10-2017
Mine changed to that in the morning and in the same day It got approved! You’ll most likely get an approval on Monday.

Reactions: started