+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******July 2018******* Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Amyroy

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
My CSQ from Quebec immigration arrived yesterday by mail and i am able to link my app PR+OWP At last... now i am waiting for OWP Based on this thread it will arrived by next week hopefully.. to help others this is my timeline INLAND-QUEBEC-PR +OWP. Received by IRCC JULY 17, 2018 -AOR AUG 20,2018- sent undertaking to Quebec- aug 30,2018- recieved CSQ OCT 4,2018, link both PR app + OWP oct 4.. hope it helps thanks guys

Reactions: Deh_avilla

Cp2711

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Guys my status changed to we are reviewing weather you meet eligibility requirements or not. Now how many hours I have to wait to get approved?

Reactions: dapak14

dapak14

Jun 22, 2018
Guys my status changed to we are reviewing weather you meet eligibility requirements or not. Now how many hours I have to wait to get approved?
Hi, what's your timeline? Thanks. Usually day said it changes within the day or couple of days.

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
That status change means that they are already reviewing the PA side of the application. That means that the sponsor is already approved. If your GCKey just changed today, it should reflect DM for sponsor on ECAS tomorrow. The sponsor should also receive an email soon about him/her getting approved.

dapak14

Jun 22, 2018
That status change means that they are already reviewing the PA side of the application. That means that the sponsor is already approved. If your GCKey just changed today, it should reflect DM for sponsor on ECAS tomorrow. The sponsor should also receive an email soon about him/her getting approved.

I see. wait. @Cp2711, is this for OWP or PR?