+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******July 2018******* Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Amyroy

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Please help., we apply for PR +OWP i am trying to link it online but it says no documents found my timeline is received application to sponsor july 17, AOR Aug 17.. but we have any information about my applications for OWP we are applying from Quebec my temporary residence visa will expire on dec 19 i am really worried.. your thoughts please thank you in advance

Cp2711

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Please help., we apply for PR +OWP i am trying to link it online but it says no documents found my timeline is received application to sponsor july 17, AOR Aug 17.. but we have any information about my applications for OWP we are applying from Quebec my temporary residence visa will expire on dec 19 i am really worried.. your thoughts please thank you in advance
You are putting something wrong may be

asur90

Jun 7, 2018
PR Application+OWP received: July 9th (Although it says that the OWP was received on July 2nd)
AOR: August 12th

Still waiting... but there's a lot of people with June applications that are waiting as well.

Good luck everyone!
My OWP application status has change to "Reviewing your eligibility" this morning.

Fingers crossed.

Reactions: EJH

asur90

Jun 7, 2018
My OWP application status has change to "Reviewing your eligibility" this morning.

Fingers crossed.
PR Application+OWP received: July 9th (Although it says that the OWP was received on July 2nd)
AOR: August 12th
OWP approved: October 2nd

So happy!! Good luck everyone, it looks like they are going quick.

Reetypd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
OWP arrived in the mail today!

Timeline is as below..
PR application plus OWP received - July 3
AOR - never received but we were able to call and get our UCI plus application numbers
CIC email re OWP approval - Sept 26
Original OWP received in mail - Oct 2

Reactions: EJH

asur90

Jun 7, 2018
OWP arrived in the mail today!

Timeline is as below..
PR application plus OWP received - July 3
AOR - never received but we were able to call and get our UCI plus application numbers
CIC email re OWP approval - Sept 26
Original OWP received in mail - Oct 2
Question about the OWP. Do they mail an actual permit that you put in your passport or it's just a document to go to the border and get the actual permit?

Thank you and congratulations!

Reetypd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Question about the OWP. Do they mail an actual permit that you put in your passport or it's just a document to go to the border and get the actual permit?

Thank you and congratulations!
It’s actually just a formalized piece of paper that, I assume you would just keep with your other immigration documents. There is no need to go to the border as this is the actual permit.

Reactions: asur90