+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******July 2018******* Inland Spousal Sponsorship

bmfrev

Apr 13, 2016
Sometimes it just takes a day or two for them to update eCAS or send out the email. But I kinda envy you cuz ur profile seems to have progress.. not like mine :'(
haha i hope i get something but it seems a little too early as i have not seen any june or july get dm and i applied end of july

Reactions: KBsandhu

hailnail

Feb 19, 2019
Hi! (I've been lurking since July and following everyone's progress). I got an email this morning with an update to my application in mycic. It says that I meet the eligibility requirements. Is this the letter that I can use to get OHIP? It's so good to see something happen finally. Hopefully the rest of the wait won't be too long! :)

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Hi! (I've been lurking since July and following everyone's progress). I got an email this morning with an update to my application in mycic. It says that I meet the eligibility requirements. Is this the letter that I can use to get OHIP? It's so good to see something happen finally. Hopefully the rest of the wait won't be too long! :)
hie.. could you please share your timeline? Thanks.

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Sure, yes .
Application received: July 4
Medical requested: Nov 1
Medical received: Nov 15
Letter received for eligibility requirement: Feb 19
oh that's great to hear they have finally started working on July applications too. So, you never received AOR and work permit??

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
I updated my timeline with the AOR (I had to figure out what that was haha!)
so you sent your application in june or july?? AOR is acknowledgement of receipt email which you received form CIC that they have received your application. Thanks.

Linda_s74

Aug 1, 2018
Congrats! Yes this is the letter you should bring for OHIP

Reactions: hailnail