+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** July 2018** INLAND COMMON-LAW OVER DUE??

jenijeni

Sep 22, 2019
st. Catharines
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss
Hi,
I know the processing time for my case is 12months but my process has been stopped in ‘medical results have been received’ and It’s been 14 months. So my immigration agency sent the Webform at the end of August.
But the weird thing is that I received my eligibility passed letter on March 6, 2019,(only a day after they started processing my app) determining that I meet the eligibility requirements to apply for PR including my two dependents and my process shows that the latest update is ‘medical results have been received’?? It seems like they mixed up the order??? Plus my agency told me that gov requested my daughter’s ‘another’ police certificate (which we already gave the agency asked but it was wrong! the agency didn’t tell me right! ..so mad ) so we re-sent it on April, 2019. Would that be the reason why the order is mixed up? and taking longer???

CIC On-line services shows my processing like this:
1. We received your app for PR on July 27 2018
2. We started processing your app on March 5 2019
3. We sent you medical instructions on Oct 25 2018. To avoid delays please provide us the information requested in the letter asap. please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4. medical results have been received

Is anyone else out there who applied on July 2018 but still waiting?
I’m so depressed..

Last edited: