+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 file submissions sep intake!!!!!

Kash2601

Jul 18, 2018
Hello everybody, I applied for study visa on June 8 from Mumbai and yet waiting to receive an update. They started reviewing my application around mid June and there is no update after that till date. Anyone in the similar situation. I applied for the September intake.

Reactions: abhikannan1

Raman5008

Sep 11, 2017
Hello everybody, I applied for study visa on June 8 from Mumbai and yet waiting to receive an update. They started reviewing my application around mid June and there is no update after that till date. Anyone in the similar situation. I applied for the September intake.
applied on 2 July for September intake
SDS
FILE FORWARDED TO NEW DELHI VSF.

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
My application status is the same since 2 week...hope to receive an reply soon..how many days does it take to hear from them after the medicals is clear as I received my acknowledgement on 10th July and medicals cleared on 3rd July...btw I applied from Blore vfs on 12 June and it's been 37 days now....

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
My application status is the same since 2 week...hope to receive an reply soon..how many days does it take to hear from them after the medicals is clear as I received my acknowledgement on 10th July and medicals cleared on 3rd July...btw I applied from Blore vfs on 12 June and it's been 37 days now....
How can the medical get cleared before the acknowledgement?

Shubham..

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have also applied on 12th june but no update

Shubham..

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
Applied on 12th june still no response

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
Same here even I applied on June 12th no responses yet..v should be getting it this week atleast as its the 7th week and my classes are Gng to begin soon I need to leave by Aug