+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 applied student visa candidates for september 2018 intake

Hony

Aug 2, 2018
July 4th application . Non-University. 1st August acknowledgement , medical passed today.
I have applied on 4 July and till 7 July I was able to link my application and now on 1 August got acknowledgement letter.
By the way where I should check that my medical is passed . Please till now I didn’t got any update . Please help

sridu17

Jul 16, 2018
I have applied on 4 July and till 7 July I was able to link my application and now on 1 August got acknowledgement letter.
By the way where I should check that my medical is passed . Please till now I didn’t got any update . Please help

you can check your medical status in the cic portal, where you've linked your application. click on your application link to get the details of your application like:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Hony

Aug 2, 2018
you can check your medical status in the cic portal, where you've linked your application. click on your application link to get the details of your application like:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Thanks for reply but there is just written it’s under processing and not even medical pass is written and it’s more than a month so what should I do

vijaynag18

Jan 9, 2018
Hi,

I have applied for September 2018 intake on July 7.

Admit: Memorial University

Financial: GIC ($ 10,200) + Loan (Rs 200000) +partial first year fee ($ 2000)
7.5 IELTS
65%, Attached consolidated and degree certificate
Medical Upfront

I applied online, I dont know if it was SDS or general? Please help.

If it is SDS , I have not paid whole first year fee.
If it is general, how long more I have to wait.

mandy1991

Jun 11, 2018
Hi,

I have applied for September 2018 intake on July 7.

Admit: Memorial University

Financial: GIC ($ 10,200) + Loan (Rs 200000) +partial first year fee ($ 2000)
7.5 IELTS
65%, Attached consolidated and degree certificate
Medical Upfront

I applied online, I dont know if it was SDS or general? Please help.

If it is SDS , I have not paid whole first year fee.
If it is general, how long more I have to wait.
Even if you had applied under SDS and did not fulfill anyone or more conditions of SDS, they would process your application as Non-SDS (General).
How many acknowledgment mail have you received so far? And what is the status of your Medical Test?
In my case, status of Medical test was updated to passed on 1st or 2nd Aug. Then I got 2nd acknowledment mail and on 8th Aug my application was approved.
Average processing time under general category for study permit from India is 7 weeks. So, I'll suggest you to be positive and keep patience.

vijaynag18

Jan 9, 2018
Even if you had applied under SDS and did not fulfill anyone or more conditions of SDS, they would process your application as Non-SDS (General).
How many acknowledgment mail have you received so far? And what is the status of your Medical Test?
In my case, status of Medical test was updated to passed on 1st or 2nd Aug. Then I got 2nd acknowledment mail and on 8th Aug my application was approved.
Average processing time under general category for study permit from India is 7 weeks. So, I'll suggest you to be positive and keep patience.
Hi,

My application status is as follows:

Review of eligibility - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check - Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have received two messages from cic.

- Submission confirmation
- Confirmation of online application transmission

Thanks for replying asap tho, and when did you apply.

mandy1991

Jun 11, 2018
Hi,

My application status is as follows:

Review of eligibility - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check - Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have received two messages from cic.

- Submission confirmation
- Confirmation of online application transmission

Thanks for replying asap tho, and when did you apply.
Well, it might take some time.
The two messages that you mentioned must have been received on the date of submission of application, right? But this is not I'm refering to.
Log in to your account and check if UCI (Unique Client Identifier) has been mentioned or not.
I received "Student Acknoledgment Letter" mail with UCI from Delhi immigration on 23rd July.
Then I received 2nd mail of "Student Acknoledgment Letter" from Delhi immigration on 6th Aug and on 8th, my application approved.

When there will be update, it should be shown as:
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing your eligibility requirements.

Wait for at least a week, and if nothing changes, take advice from some consultant.

gagan128

Aug 2, 2018
Hello
I have applied online on 30July and till today there is no msg .Moreover my university's deadline for study permit is also expired wht should i do now .Should i defer my seat.as I had requested for extension but university has refused.