+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Indian1

Mar 8, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
31 july 2018
I started worshipping ghost for an update LOL...somebody said, to settle in Canada, first u need is patience..omg but this wait is beyond tolerance level @july_applicants...waiting for monday... fingers crossed

phoenix800

May 20, 2018
Hello,

I have been a silent lurker on this forum for a while and followed all the instructions provided by those who are also playing the waiting game as I. I ordered my GCMS notes twice (AOR July 16th), once in January 2019 and another time in March 2019. Looks like the last update on my file was in August 2018 and since then it is awaiting a review. I contacted IRCC multiple times over the webform with little to no helpful response. The most recent one said:

Good Afternoon:

Application is awaiting the review of an officer.

Notification will be sent in due course.

Thank you,​

On reviewing the GCMS notes as advised by others on this forum I found that my primary occupation has been marked as RR, not sure why because I have provided employment verification, pay stubs and offer letters to support. But just to be careful I recently added another employment verification letter signed by my HR and uploaded that via the web form. Two questions:

1. Am I supposed to see this document get updated in the list of submitted documents on my profile? ('cause I don't see that right now)
2. What more can I do to get them to take a look at my application? (I guess this is a rhetorical question but I had to give it a shot! )

Dodoz

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
hand written in capital letters.
if you're going to submit by yourself you don't need envelopes. unless you're sending it by courier. use the e-mail address on file and the address you want it delivered to.
But like I said none of this is relevant if you go by hand to submit at VFS.
@tobs Thanks for the clarification. One more thing, will CVAC send my docs and that of my spouse the same time since it's just one application or would the docs be sent separately?

Dodoz

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Lol @Dodoz I feel like I've responded to 10 questions already.
ignore the additional data request thing. Accra VO sometimes messes up the CIC profile when they issue PPR. Mine started showing that after they sent the PPR I already received 3 times from other VOs. it's still that way. Ignore it.
Just include your address & contact info. Yours cos you're the point of reference for everything. it's no big deal really.
@tobs thank you

gmehta

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi everyone
Need some help. I've been asked to upload form IMM008 AND 5406 as well as supporting documents for adding my new born son to the file. So have some queries regarding that.
1. Is IMM008 to be uploaded in originL or signed, scanned and uploaded?
2. There is just one field for uploading documents and I accidentally uploaded only IMM008 in the slot. Is there any way of deleting it and uploading another document?
Thanks.

sharathk05

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Hello,

I have been a silent lurker on this forum for a while and followed all the instructions provided by those who are also playing the waiting game as I. I ordered my GCMS notes twice (AOR July 16th), once in January 2019 and another time in March 2019. Looks like the last update on my file was in August 2018 and since then it is awaiting a review. I contacted IRCC multiple times over the webform with little to no helpful response. The most recent one said:

Good Afternoon:

Thank you,​

On reviewing the GCMS notes as advised by others on this forum I found that my primary occupation has been marked as RR, not sure why because I have provided employment verification, pay stubs and offer letters to support. But just to be careful I recently added another employment verification letter signed by my HR and uploaded that via the web form. Two questions:

1. Am I supposed to see this document get updated in the list of submitted documents on my profile? ('cause I don't see that right now)
2. What more can I do to get them to take a look at my application? (I guess this is a rhetorical question but I had to give it a shot! )
Hi phoenix800, You would have uploaded these documents using case specific enquiry and would get a notification that your documents will be sent to the reviewing officer. You wouldnt be able to see that on your profile. I guess you have acted rightly as I have done the same and awaiting!
Order GCMS again for your satisfaction and hope this clears ASAP!
Wishing you the best.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello,

Good Afternoon:

Thank you,​

1. no you won't see it on your profile.. only in CSE replies or GCMS.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tobs Thanks for the clarification. One more thing, will CVAC send my docs and that of my spouse the same time since it's just one application or would the docs be sent separately?
you submit both passports at the same time & receive them at the same time

damariusss91

Apr 19, 2018
U submit them at the same time but they will be sent in 2 different envelopes bearing the same application number and u are required to pay a double fee. They will be stamped together and sent together. .just take note you will pay for your pp transmission and your spouse's too

Reactions: Dodoz

tania311291

Dec 21, 2018
okay. sister in law points doesn't count as sibling points since it's you that's the PA not your husband.
you can wait for CIC to make a decision while you work on ways to raise your CRS. (improving on IELTS, getting 3 years experience, etc) or get in the pool and hope ITA draw scores drop.

Another option is for your spouse to sponsor you later.

All the best.
thanks for the reply @tobs ... I cannot apply on my spouse's behalf since he is in India and a PR(not citizen), he will have to move to Canada and then apply for my PR to sponsor me.....
But If CIC doesn't permit this way of giving sibling points, then why did they not reject it in the first go? Why are they keeping me waiting?
Can you go through my GCMS notes and guide me what to do next? Withdraw my profile or keep waiting....Any way to share the GCMS with you?

tania311291

Dec 21, 2018
Did you submit her mobile bill before or after you received the gcms. If after then I guess you will be fine with that

Went back to check requirements for claiming siblings. Unfortunately you can't claim your husband's sister because he is a non accompanying spouse and not included in your application.
Thanks for the revert @Lamart ... if I can't claim my husband's sister's points, then why haven't they rejected my file till now? It would have been better if they rejected it and I would have gone through the 438 Draw in January 2019....feeling so disappointed.....Can yu suggest what to do?Can yu see my GCMS notes? any guidance would be appreciated!

Indian1

Mar 8, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
31 july 2018
Hi @tobs , @Canashare , everyone,
Due to some reason, CIC has slashed down my points from 453 to 438....and application is still under review.
Can you suggest can I make another profile with 438 CRS points which has a possibility to come in the next few draws and keep my this profile into process as it is....whenever I get 438 in the draw, I will withdraw the current profile and use the next one?Can I make another profile like that?
At which stage u got this information? Whether they informed u through mail or u came to know from gcms?