+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Bj1988

Jan 4, 2018
Congratulations. We share the Same AOR date! But I'm still in IP1. Eligibility RR. Hope it changes soon. The usual time for passport stamping is like 10 days. I mean you can receive it within 2 weeks
Thanks a lot. Hope you get quick movement in your case and get ppr.

Cheers

Damil198

Sep 24, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I called CIC and the agent was very helpful and told me the current status of my application.

As per him,
My background checks have been started ; in that criminality has passed and Security has not been initiated yet.
However he said, that eligibility is under progress. I ordered GCMS notes a while ago and as per the notes Eligibility was recommended passed. So i am not sure as to why the difference. I don't know if thats a good sign or not.

Here is my timeline,
CEC inland
AOR : July25th
MEP/IP1 : August 17th
IP2 : December 6th (Ghost Update)
Eligibility : Recommend Passed (as per Notes) / In Progress (as per agent)
Criminality : Not started (as per notes ) / Passed (as per agent)
Security : Not started

Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks in advance

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
@ritz9999 @aasaf @harsh732 @tanush14 @INTamir
All CEC inland are in same boat and same status. It is just a matter of time.
Batch of PPR came on November 26th with AOR dates of June 15th - 22nd.
So, hoping July batch is approved by end of December :)
Guys, I got a ghost update. When I checked my account this morning, I saw the status got updated; however, there was no explicit changes. I hope that means something good!

Reactions: INTamir

ritz9999

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Then try Ordering Notes. Hopefully, you will get PPR before that.
Ordered on Oct 15th, haven't received yet.
Tried mailing them, at first got an automated message reply later after 2 days got a reply that they would flag my request as priority but till now no luck still waiting for them.

Tried calling CIC, got to know that my eligibility is recommended passed, no updates after that

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I called CIC and the agent was very helpful and told me the current status of my application.

As per him,
My background checks have been started ; in that criminality has passed and Security has not been initiated yet.
However he said, that eligibility is under progress. I ordered GCMS notes a while ago and as per the notes Eligibility was recommended passed. So i am not sure as to why the difference. I don't know if thats a good sign or not.

Here is my timeline,
CEC inland
AOR : July25th
MEP/IP1 : August 17th
IP2 : December 6th (Ghost Update)
Eligibility : Recommend Passed (as per Notes) / In Progress (as per agent)
Criminality : Not started (as per notes ) / Passed (as per agent)
Security : Not started

Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks in advance
Definitely a good sign.
Eligibility is "Recommend Passed" by agent and now it is up to Visa Office to change this to "Met" and give you PPR.
By end of 2018, you will get PPR

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Definitely a good sign.
Eligibility is "Recommend Passed" by agent and now it is up to Visa Office to change this to "Met" and give you PPR.
By end of 2018, you will get PPR
Isn't it the other way around? First the 'met', then the 'Recommend Pass' and/or 'Passed'?

harsh732

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Guys, I got a ghost update. When I checked my account this morning, I saw the status got updated; however, there was no explicit changes. I hope that means something good!

Just wanted to know, do we get ghost updates before PPR email?
Lot of people who posted PPR status got ghost updates

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Isn't it the other way around? First the 'met', then the 'Recommend Pass' and/or 'Passed'?
I think status of the Notes maybe a month old. Agent told him that his Criminality is Passed. Eligibility is already cleared as he saw from his notes.
so, only thing pending is Security which is taking a long time for all CEC inland applicants.
So, its just a matter of time.

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
I think status of the Notes maybe a month old. Agent told him that his Criminality is Passed. Eligibility is already cleared as he saw from his notes.
so, only thing pending is Security which is taking a long time for all CEC inland applicants.
So, its just a matter of time.
No no, I was asking about the eligibility status progress. My status on Oct 25 was recently moved to 'met', with criminality already passed and security not started. So I think 'met' comes first, then 'recommended pass', and finally 'passed'...

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
No no, I was asking about the eligibility status progress. My status on Oct 25 was recently moved to 'met', with criminality already passed and security not started. So I think 'met' comes first, then 'recommended pass', and finally 'passed'...
Met and recommended passed are one and same thing. Program assistant use - Met and Program Analyst use - Recommended passed. Once the officer reviews it moves to Passed.